One Minute Test [OK]

All languages: post your test recording here. Help check audio files, provide editing services, and advertise for proof-listeners.
emmilemmily

Post by emmilemmily » July 4th, 2018, 5:35 pm

Here's my one minute (29 second) test! I'm using Audacity, Windows, and a Rode NT1-A analog microphone boosted through a Scarlett Solo audio interface. Feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated about any aspect of the recording and how to improve it. Thank you so much!

https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_emmilemmily.mp3

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty » July 5th, 2018, 3:27 am

hi it's me again :mrgreen: I saw that you posted your test and had a quick listen to it. The good news is: you pass on the first go. The technical aspects are all spot-on (you did your homework ;) )

Here is your official OK :thumbs:

Also, your reading voice and expressiveness are very agreeable to listen to, so I'm really looking forward to hearing more from you. You're free to join any of the available project threads now, we have poetry, fiction, non-fiction, drama, whatever suits your taste. :) Hopefully I'm hearing you one of these days in one of the projects I'm Prooflistening :9:

Have fun !

Sonia

emmilemmily

Post by emmilemmily » July 9th, 2018, 11:01 am

Thank you so much! I was away this weekend, but I'll happily read something soon. :D