My first test audio file. [OK]

All languages: post your test recording here. Help check audio files, provide editing services, and advertise for proof-listeners.
MagicMan

Post by MagicMan » November 30th, 2017, 11:30 am

OK, great. I am going through the upload process and I did not see your name. I am assuming you are the MC. So I just uploaded it to test-test or something to that effect. This is the link it provided me. https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/magicman.mp3. I am using a Shure SM57 dynamic mic and recording into Reaper via my Tascam US 16x8 Audio Interface. Please let me know if this is the correct procedure. I did read all the links about how to upload the test files as well as reading the test script, but I am sure that I may have been confused someone in this process. It dose not take much these days to confuse me. :lol: Thanks, Dana.

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty » November 30th, 2017, 11:59 am

Hi Dana :)

well, you may be confused or not, but you managed to pass this test on the first go :thumbs: All your tech settings are up to LibriVox standard, your recording sounds great and noiseless, and your reading is absolutely understandable and clearly articulated. What more can one want ?

And uploading it to the test-folder was absolutely correct. I don't know who this "you" is that you were talking to, but my verdict is just as good on here. :mrgreen: I'll mark your test OK and wish you all the best with your first real recording.

Have fun on the forum

Sonia

Elizabby

Post by Elizabby » November 30th, 2017, 12:28 pm

Thanks Sonia - this is a copy of a forum post to me from the project thread - but we are all sorted now, thanks!

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty » November 30th, 2017, 12:30 pm

Elizabby wrote:Thanks Sonia - this is a copy of a forum post to me from the project thread - but we are all sorted now, thanks!
oh ok :lol: sorry to butt in then. Well, Dana is all clear to roll :)

Sonia