This is a multilingual project and I am looking for assistance to proof listen the non-English submissions.On July 28, 2014, the LibriVox community commemorated the 100th anniversary of the start of the First World War with collections of poetry and prose. This is the third volume of the prose collection.
Project thread: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=66076
Please post in the project thread if you can help with proof-listening.
Text: Varies by section
Level of PL: Standard
- Does the intro match the one specified in the first post of the project thread (below the Magic Window)?
- Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time.
- Are there any stumbles or repeats that ought to be edited out? If so, note the words and the time.
- Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading?
- Did you need to turn your volume up unusually high to listen to the recording? (Or did you find the recording too loud?)
- Does the ending match the one specified in the first post of the project thread?
- Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file?
New to prooflistening? Please read this FAQ.