This project is looking for prooflisteners. A DPL (Dedicated Proof Listener) would be preferred, but until one is found, we need prooflistening for completed sections.The main character at age 30 fears that he will never get married and commits to performing a long pilgrimage whose goal is to find the perfect companion, the girl God meant for him, The Golden Girl. On the way he meets many people and encounter many interesting situations till, finally returning home, he ultimately does find success in an unexpected form that "passeth all understanding". (Summary by williamjones).
Project thread: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=87205&p=1896081
Please post in the project thread if you can help with proof-listening.
Level of PL: Standard
- Does the intro match the one specified in the first post of the project thread (below the Magic Window)?
- Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time.
- Are there any stumbles or repeats that ought to be edited out? If so, note the words and the time.
- Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading?
- Did you need to turn your volume up unusually high to listen to the recording? (Or did you find the recording too loud?)
- Does the ending match the one specified in the first post of the project thread?
- Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file?