[Complete] Kopal-Kundala, Bankim Chandra Chatterjee - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Please note we ALWAYS. Go by the section number in the left hand column. The BC may ask for you to read something different in the intro… always check the first post.
The file names of your sections should be _07_ and _08_ per the MW. Section _06_ was assigned to another reader.
How many times have you uploaded _06_? I will need to delete ALL your uploads in order to retrieve the previously approved _06_.
Should your latest _06_ be changed to _07_? And your _07_ changed to _08_?
I can fix all this, but it will take time and I need to know I am deleting/changing the correct files.
czandra

Post by czandra »

Thank you, Yoganandh. I have to ask you to change the filenames to the correct ones on your files (right click, choose rename) and reload them to the uploader with correct names. Our MC will be able to put the proper section 6 back in its place. Not to worry, that's why a bunch of us work together on these!

Edit: I see Lynne and I are online at the same time. Lynne, I think the easiest thing is to allow Yoganandh to reload the files with the correct titles, so you don't have to rename them. Thank you!

Czandra
I asked my librarian about the noise, and she said, "no one would come here
if they weren't allowed to talk out loud." So I read out loud.

Je lis à haute voix car refléchir fait trop de bruit!
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

That would be great. And if the reader of 06 could re-upload, it would make life easier 8-) I'll know which to delete and which to save then. :wink:
czandra

Post by czandra »

I will PM dckabir asking to reload 06.

Edit: when all is done, I hope we can ask out PL person to double check that all is in order.... right, Larry?

Cz

Indianreader

Post by Indianreader »

czandra wrote: March 21st, 2022, 6:37 am Thank you, Yoganandh. I have to ask you to change the filenames to the correct ones on your files (right click, choose rename) and reload them to the uploader with correct names. Our MC will be able to put the proper section 6 back in its place. Not to worry, that's why a bunch of us work together on these!

Edit: I see Lynne and I are online at the same time. Lynne, I think the easiest thing is to allow Yoganandh to reload the files with the correct titles, so you don't have to rename them. Thank you!

Czandra
Consider it done!!
Yoganandh
Indianreader

Post by Indianreader »

czandra wrote: March 21st, 2022, 6:37 am Thank you, Yoganandh. I have to ask you to change the filenames to the correct ones on your files (right click, choose rename) and reload them to the uploader with correct names. Our MC will be able to put the proper section 6 back in its place. Not to worry, that's why a bunch of us work together on these!

Czandra
Hi Czandra

I have undertaken the renaming and uploading. Sincerely apologise for the chaos caused.

Here are the renamed files upload links. Pls let me know if there is anything else to be corrected (apart from PL that is)

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/kopalkundala_07_chatterjee_128kb.mp3

Section 7 is 7' 36"

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/kopalkundala_08_chatterjee_128kb.mp3

Section 8 is 9' 07"

Thank you

Yoganandh
Yoganandh
czandra

Post by czandra »

It's alright, Yoganandh! It's an easy mistake to make, especially when section numbers and chapter numbers aren't the same. I've done it too, chalk it up to learning!

Both sections are now in the MW ready for PL. Would you like to do any others? :D

Czandra

dckabir

Post by dckabir »

Lynnet wrote: March 21st, 2022, 6:47 am That would be great. And if the reader of 06 could re-upload, it would make life easier 8-) I'll know which to delete and which to save then. :wink:
Hi Lynnet

Here's section 6 re-uploaded.

dc
dc
dckabir

Post by dckabir »

czandra wrote: March 20th, 2022, 7:48 am dckabir, I have assigned sections 16 & 17 to you. I can't check for Bengali content, but you are certainly welcome to find chapters that have more and request them! Thank you for your offer to read more.

Czandra
Here's sections 16 and 17

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/kopalkundala_16_chatterjee_128kb.mp3
04:55

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/kopalkundala_17_chatterjee_128kb.mp3
14:56
dc
dckabir

Post by dckabir »

dckabir wrote: March 21st, 2022, 10:27 pm
Lynnet wrote: March 21st, 2022, 6:47 am That would be great. And if the reader of 06 could re-upload, it would make life easier 8-) I'll know which to delete and which to save then. :wink:
Hi Lynnet

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/kopalkundala_06_chatterjee_128kb.mp3
07:20

dc
dc
czandra

Post by czandra »

vedursa wrote: March 16th, 2022, 4:52 am Hi,

Can I claim sections 8 and 9 of part 1? Please confirm so that I can start recording.

Thank you,
Vedursa
Vedursa, please note that there may be confusion about section numbers and chapter numbers. I have put you in for section 10 and 11, which are chapters 8 and 9 of Part 1. Please take care to record by section number.

Thank you
Czandra

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

dckabir wrote: March 21st, 2022, 10:32 pm
dckabir wrote: March 21st, 2022, 10:27 pm
Hi Lynnet

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/kopalkundala_06_chatterjee_128kb.mp3
07:20

dc
Thank you.
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
czandra

Post by czandra »

Note: I have made changes to the template for this project on page 1 to make it easier for readers to identify their readings in the intro and outro. I apologize for not making this change earlier!

Any readers who would like to update their recordings by including the chapter number, part number and title may do so, and should advise us if they do. It is not, however, required! My error.

Best wishes,
Czandra

AdhiraamBose

Post by AdhiraamBose »

Link To The Title's Wikipedia Page:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapalkundala