[COMPLETE] Prophets and Kings, F.D. Maurice-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Owlivia

Post by Owlivia »

Sermon 26 ~ Valley of Dry Bones
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/prophetsandkings_26_maurice_128kb.mp3

30:31.52

Also :oops: accidentally uploaded it the 1st time with an extra "_128kb" in the title.
Owlivia/Deborah

🦉
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Thanks, I look forward to hearing it! :D
Mat24

Post by Mat24 »

Hello,

Could I please get an extension on the chapter I claimed, thanks.

Mat34
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Absolutely. Any idea how much extra time you'll need?
Thandile

Post by Thandile »

Hey team

If there are still any outstanding chapters that needs voicing, I'm more than willing to read them.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Thandile wrote: September 30th, 2021, 5:27 am Hey team

If there are still any outstanding chapters that needs voicing, I'm more than willing to read them.
There are quite a lot left! Take a look at the Magic Window in the first post. Every section that is marked Open is still available. If you want to read or skim over them before you claim, you can always take a look at the source text, also linked in the first post.

Be sure to let me know which section(s) you'd like to read, and I'll sign you up!
Owlivia

Post by Owlivia »

Ooh! Before they're all taken, may I please claim Sermon 15: The Light in Darkness,
please?

Owlivia/Deborah
Owlivia/Deborah

🦉
Thandile

Post by Thandile »

Section 13: "THE VISION OF THE KING"- Pages 214-229. Please assign it to me. I'm ready. Let's do this :D :D :D
BrandonB

Post by BrandonB »

Hi everyone! I'm happy to read section 22 - Temptation the School of the Prophet. This will be my first contribution to a book project, so please let me know if make any mistakes :wink:.

Cheers!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Owlivia wrote: September 30th, 2021, 11:13 am Ooh! Before they're all taken, may I please claim Sermon 15: The Light in Darkness,
please?

Owlivia/Deborah
All yours, thanks!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Thandile wrote: September 30th, 2021, 1:50 pm Section 13: "THE VISION OF THE KING"- Pages 214-229. Please assign it to me. I'm ready. Let's do this :D :D :D
You got it!

I should have asked you before, but what name would you like to use in the catalogue? I have entered you as Thandile, but if you'd like to use your real name or some other nickname, I can still change it. Let me know!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

BrandonB wrote: October 1st, 2021, 7:34 pm Hi everyone! I'm happy to read section 22 - Temptation the School of the Prophet. This will be my first contribution to a book project, so please let me know if make any mistakes :wink:.

Cheers!
Welcome to LibriVox! So far, so good. :wink: I look forward to hearing your recording.

What name would you like to use in the catalogue? It can be the same as your forum name, or you can use a real name or nickname. Let me know!
BrandonB

Post by BrandonB »

mightyfelix wrote: October 2nd, 2021, 11:39 am
BrandonB wrote: October 1st, 2021, 7:34 pm Hi everyone! I'm happy to read section 22 - Temptation the School of the Prophet. This will be my first contribution to a book project, so please let me know if make any mistakes :wink:.

Cheers!
Welcome to LibriVox! So far, so good. :wink: I look forward to hearing your recording.

What name would you like to use in the catalogue? It can be the same as your forum name, or you can use a real name or nickname. Let me know!
My forum name would be great - BrandonB. Many thanks!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

BrandonB wrote: October 2nd, 2021, 11:54 am My forum name would be great - BrandonB. Many thanks!
Wonderful! Then here is your catalogue page: https://librivox.org/reader/16715

You can get to this page by clicking your name in the MW (magic window) of any project you're signed up for. It shows all projects, both in-progress and (eventually) completed, that you're a reader for.

Everything you'll need to know for this project should be included in the first post of this thread, but if any questions arise, I'll be happy to answer them!
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Owlivia wrote: September 26th, 2021, 11:40 pm Sermon 26 ~ Valley of Dry Bones
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/prophetsandkings_26_maurice_128kb.mp3

30:31.52

Also :oops: accidentally uploaded it the 1st time with an extra "_128kb" in the title.
I really enjoyed hearing this! Definitely PL ok. Do you know, although you've read for several of my projects before now, I think that this is the first time I've PLed one of your sections. You read with a very natural and easy expression that makes it easy to follow along.

Looking forward to the next one!