Complete [PSYCHOLOGY] Group: Studies in Word-Association by Carl Jung-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Ds1332

Post by Ds1332 »

So i have to read according the page numbers mentioned in the window? Just confirming.
Also, do the tables have to be read out too?

Thanks for your help!

-Disha
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

Ds1332 wrote: July 6th, 2021, 8:21 am So i have to read according the page numbers mentioned in the window? Just confirming.
Also, do the tables have to be read out too?

Thanks for your help!

-Disha
Yes, only those pages highlighted in the Notes column!

For any table, only read it out if you think it will make sense to the listener. :wink:

Thanks for checking with us, and good luck for your first (?) recording!
Cheers,
Yuqing :D
Katgirl576

Post by Katgirl576 »

I'd still like to claim chapter 1. The numbers listed in the mw are a little confusing, but I'll read the 7-ish pages between chapter 1 and 2 :)
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

Katgirl576 wrote: July 6th, 2021, 5:25 pm I'd still like to claim chapter 1. The numbers listed in the mw are a little confusing, but I'll read the 7-ish pages between chapter 1 and 2 :)
Sure, section 1 is yours now!

Sorry for the confusion; I was just trying to split the workload more evenly without messing up the inherent structure too much.

Future readers, if you're interested, just refer to the section number!
Cheers,
Katgirl576

Post by Katgirl576 »

YuqingJune wrote: July 8th, 2021, 12:09 am
Katgirl576 wrote: July 6th, 2021, 5:25 pm I'd still like to claim chapter 1. The numbers listed in the mw are a little confusing, but I'll read the 7-ish pages between chapter 1 and 2 :)
Sure, section 1 is yours now!

Sorry for the confusion; I was just trying to split the workload more evenly without messing up the inherent structure too much.

Future readers, if you're interested, just refer to the section number!
:thumbs:
Katgirl576

Post by Katgirl576 »

YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

Katgirl576 wrote: July 11th, 2021, 6:52 am Section 1
20:19
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/wordassociation_01_jung_128kb.mp3

Thanks!
Heather Eney
Great, I've entered it into the MW.
Thanks a lot!

Anyone interested in PL-ing? You don't have to commit as a DPL!
Cheers,
AfridaIslam

Post by AfridaIslam »

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘, 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 :)
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

AfridaIslam wrote: July 23rd, 2021, 9:25 am 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘, 𝚒 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 :)
Hi there! Thanks for expressing your interest.
Can you submit your 1-minute test in the Listeners Forum first? This is just to make sure your settings are fine.
https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide_to_Recording
Once you get a green light for your test, you're good to go!

Let me know if you would like to reserve a section for you for the time being (and which one in exact).
Enjoy your journey ahead!
Cheers,
hazzvoice

Post by hazzvoice »

Hi There,
I'm a newbie and would like to get started - this seems like a good place to jump in!

I'd like to send my test audio to you for verification. If it passes, I'd love to start at Section 39.

Thanks!
-HazzVoice
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

hazzvoice wrote: July 26th, 2021, 4:23 pm I'm a newbie and would like to get started - this seems like a good place to jump in!

I'd like to send my test audio to you for verification. If it passes, I'd love to start at Section 39.
Hi HazzVoice! I'm glad that you're interested in joining us here.

You may wanna look through https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=1-Minute_Test again.
It recommends that you submit the test recording to the Listeners and Editors Wanted forum, not straight to the Book Coordinator. I may not be as experienced as some of those "resident" prooflisteners in that forum!

I'll reserve section 39 for you for the time being. Good luck for your test!
Cheers,
FujoShi

Post by FujoShi »

Hi, newbie here. I would really like to help with this project, and wish to claim - 21 Chapter 3 THE ASSOCIATIONS OF IMBECILES AND IDIOTS Part 1.

I really hope that section is still available. Please let me know if it isn't and what's required of me.

Thanks.
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

FujoShi wrote: July 27th, 2021, 10:35 am Hi, newbie here. I would really like to help with this project, and wish to claim - 21 Chapter 3 THE ASSOCIATIONS OF IMBECILES AND IDIOTS Part 1.

I really hope that section is still available. Please let me know if it isn't and what's required of me.

Thanks.
Hi FujoShi! Congratulations for passing the 1-minute test. Nice to know that you have chosen us for your first contribution at LV :clap:

You can always count on the magic window (if your future BCs update it diligently, as is usually the case) to tell if someone has placed a claim on a section before you or not.

Section 21 is yours now. Happy recording and editing!
Cheers,
hazzvoice

Post by hazzvoice »

YuqingJune wrote: July 27th, 2021, 5:59 am
hazzvoice wrote: July 26th, 2021, 4:23 pm I'm a newbie and would like to get started - this seems like a good place to jump in!

You may wanna look through https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=1-Minute_Test again.
It recommends that you submit the test recording to the Listeners and Editors Wanted forum, not straight to the Book Coordinator. I may not be as experienced as some of those "resident" prooflisteners in that forum!

Thank you for this guidance! I've now submitted by test audio file properly (at least, I think I've done so). I'll be back in touch once I get feedback on the test.

Cheers!
FujoShi

Post by FujoShi »

hazzvoice wrote: July 28th, 2021, 12:18 pm
YuqingJune wrote: July 27th, 2021, 5:59 am

Thank you for this guidance! I've now submitted by test audio file properly (at least, I think I've done so). I'll be back in touch once I get feedback on the test.

Cheers!

Thank you kindly :9: