Complete [PSYCHOLOGY] Group: Studies in Word-Association by Carl Jung-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
blondon

Post by blondon »

Hi -

I'd like to read Section 3 - Chapter 2 THE ASSOCIATIONS OF NORMAL SUBJECTS Part 2

Thanks!
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

blondon wrote: July 30th, 2021, 4:01 am Hi -

I'd like to read Section 3 - Chapter 2 THE ASSOCIATIONS OF NORMAL SUBJECTS Part 2

Thanks!
Hello! The section is yours now. Have fun! :thumbs:
Cheers,
Yuqing :D
blondon

Post by blondon »

Thank you so much!
hazzvoice

Post by hazzvoice »

Hi there... I've now passed my audio test, so I think that means I'm good to go. I'll proceed to record Section 9 as indicated.

Please advise with any additional guidance.

Thank you!
hazzvoice

Post by hazzvoice »

I'm double-checking the page numbers assigned for Section 39. The version of the book at the link provided shows Chapter IX beginning at p. 354. Part I is to end just before Test V, which is on p. 376, not 380 as suggested in the Magic Window. Can you please clarify for me?

Also... any suggestions for the best (most accepted) way of reading tables? s

Thanks!

-Steve
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

hazzvoice wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 2:27 pm Hi there... I've now passed my audio test, so I think that means I'm good to go. I'll proceed to record Section 9 as indicated.
That's wonderful, Steve!
(I suppose you mean Section 39?)
hazzvoice wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 3:29 pm I'm double-checking the page numbers assigned for Section 39. The version of the book at the link provided shows Chapter IX beginning at p. 354. Part I is to end just before Test V, which is on p. 376, not 380 as suggested in the Magic Window. Can you please clarify for me?

As I've written in the MW's first row of the Notes column, in order that everyone is on the same page, the page numbers are for the PDF document that you can download from the source website. Let me know if it is still an issue after trying that, is that OK?

As for reading tables, usually the only logical way is to go by column or by row.
How you incorporate the column headings does make a difference though, and the "best way" really depends on the specific table. "Experiment" on whoever that doesn't mind listening to your different renditions to see which one makes the most sense to someone who hasn't seen the text!

You may find the discussion and final recordings of viewtopic.php?f=16&t=83997&hilit=jung helpful - the tables there were tricky as well.

Then if all else fails, we'll have to drop that particular table altogether...
Cheers,
hazzvoice

Post by hazzvoice »

YuqingJune wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 5:33 pm
hazzvoice wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 2:27 pm Hi there... I've now passed my audio test, so I think that means I'm good to go. I'll proceed to record Section 9 as indicated.
That's wonderful, Steve!
(I suppose you mean Section 39?)
hazzvoice wrote: August 3rd, 2021, 3:29 pm I'm double-checking the page numbers assigned for Section 39. The version of the book at the link provided shows Chapter IX beginning at p. 354. Part I is to end just before Test V, which is on p. 376, not 380 as suggested in the Magic Window. Can you please clarify for me?

As I've written in the MW's first row of the Notes column, in order that everyone is on the same page, the page numbers are for the PDF document that you can download from the source website. Let me know if it is still an issue after trying that, is that OK?

As for reading tables, usually the only logical way is to go by column or by row.
How you incorporate the column headings does make a difference though, and the "best way" really depends on the specific table. "Experiment" on whoever that doesn't mind listening to your different renditions to see which one makes the most sense to someone who hasn't seen the text!

You may find the discussion and final recordings of viewtopic.php?f=16&t=83997&hilit=jung helpful - the tables there were tricky as well.

Then if all else fails, we'll have to drop that particular table altogether...
Thanks again for your guidance - I'm trying to take it all in! Yes, I did mean Section 39.
hazzvoice

Post by hazzvoice »

Good morning, team - happy Thursday!

I completed recording section 39...

Section 39 recording uploaded to: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/wordassociation_39_jung_128kb.mp3

Length: 56:46

Looking forward to the review comments!

-S
Ds1332

Post by Ds1332 »

Hi, I will need some more time to complete Section 2. It will be done within a month. Apologise for the trouble.
Thank you.
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

hazzvoice wrote: August 11th, 2021, 5:16 am Good morning, team - happy Thursday!

I completed recording section 39...

Section 39 recording uploaded to: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/wordassociation_39_jung_128kb.mp3

Length: 56:46

Looking forward to the review comments!

-S
Thank you for the wonderful work!
As of now there's no DPL for this project yet, so the PL notes will probably come in some time later.
Cheers,
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

Ds1332 wrote: August 12th, 2021, 2:21 am Hi, I will need some more time to complete Section 2. It will be done within a month. Apologise for the trouble.
Thank you.
Don't worry! That's still very much within the two-month deadline.
Thank you for letting us know!
Cheers,
hazzvoice

Post by hazzvoice »

Hi there,

I'll take on section 40 next.
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

hazzvoice wrote: August 18th, 2021, 9:00 am Hi there,

OK! It's reflected in the MW now.
Great to know you're enjoying it!
Cheers,
hazzvoice

Post by hazzvoice »

YuqingJune wrote: August 18th, 2021, 4:49 pm
hazzvoice wrote: August 18th, 2021, 9:00 am Hi there,

OK! It's reflected in the MW now.
Great to know you're enjoying it!
I'm doing my final testing on section 40 before submitting - hopefully it'll be done early next week.

I'd like to complete the chapter by volunteering for Sections 41 and 42 as well - might as well go the distance :D
blondon

Post by blondon »