COMPLETE[FICTION] Aurora Floyd Volume 2 by Mary Elizabeth Braddon - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

BAMClockwise wrote: September 11th, 2021, 8:19 am Here is Chapter 2 done.

Link: https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/aurorafloydvol2_02_braddon_128kb.mp3

Time: 16 minutes 57 seconds

Did I claim Chapter 3 too, or is that for somebody else? Either way, I am happy to claim another chapter or two. How about 4 and 5?
Thank you queued for PL. You are welcome to section 3 if you would like it let me know. I will sign you up to 4 and 5 thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

section 2 is PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
erieston

Post by erieston »

Might it be possible to be relieved of Section 12 and have Section 10 instead? I'm interested in the story, but struggling to find time to block out to record Ch. 12 in full <3 sorry if it's an inconvenience
wib66

Post by wib66 »

erieston wrote: September 30th, 2021, 3:56 pm Might it be possible to be relieved of Section 12 and have Section 10 instead? I'm interested in the story, but struggling to find time to block out to record Ch. 12 in full <3 sorry if it's an inconvenience
Not a problem at all thank you for letting me know.
Michele
TrLove

Post by TrLove »

I will claim chapter 6.

Tina
wib66

Post by wib66 »

TrLove wrote: October 28th, 2021, 12:31 pm I will claim chapter 6.

Tina
Thank you I will sign you up
Michele
BAMClockwise

Post by BAMClockwise »

I have finished Section 3. I'm still working on 4 and 5.

Link: https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/aurorafloydvol2_03_braddon_128kb.mp3
Time: 24 minutes
wib66

Post by wib66 »

BAMClockwise wrote: October 30th, 2021, 10:10 am I have finished Section 3. I'm still working on 4 and 5.

Link: https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/aurorafloydvol2_03_braddon_128kb.mp3
Time: 24 minutes
thank you queued for PL
Michele
TrLove

Post by TrLove »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

TrLove wrote: November 3rd, 2021, 4:22 pm Here is Chapter 6, duration 49:05.

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/aurorafloydvol2_06_braddon_128kb.mp3

Tina
Thank you queued for PL
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 3 is PL OK
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 6 is PL OK
Michele
BAMClockwise

Post by BAMClockwise »

Hi, I got assigned sections 4 and 5 but I realize it's been 2 months and haven't been able to get them done yet. I'm not sure whether I should ask for an extension or not, but if I can get one I should be able to complete them. Thanks!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

BAMClockwise wrote: November 11th, 2021, 9:14 am Hi, I got assigned sections 4 and 5 but I realize it's been 2 months and haven't been able to get them done yet. I'm not sure whether I should ask for an extension or not, but if I can get one I should be able to complete them. Thanks!
Hi I am happy for you to have an extension. Please do let me know if you decide you are not able to do them thanks
Michele
erieston

Post by erieston »

Hello;

I am so sorry but I am going to have to request to be taken off of my spots for this project. As much as I love it, my life is a little crazy currently and I need to take some time to get it straightened so that means stepping away from Librivox for the time being. It really is a great project; best of luck <3