Complete[FICTION] GROUP: Jean-Christophe In Paris by Romain Rolland-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

shadow131318 wrote: August 8th, 2021, 6:10 am viewtopic.php?f=21&t=88593

I just submitted my recording, please leave a feedback for it.
Hi! Your reviewer has given you advice on how to improve your recording, so please re-upload an amended version as soon as possible over there.

Let us know here once he/she marks you [OK]!
Cheers,
Yuqing :D
colebndct

Post by colebndct »

Hi! I'm still waiting for my 1-minute test to be approved but I'd like to volunteer. Perhaps I can get the Marketplace I, part I?

Colleen
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

colebndct wrote: August 16th, 2021, 3:26 am Hi! I'm still waiting for my 1-minute test to be approved but I'd like to volunteer. Perhaps I can get the Marketplace I, part I?

Colleen
Looks like you're almost there! :thumbs:
I shall reserve section 01 for you for the time being. Update us here once you're cleared, please!
Cheers,
colebndct

Post by colebndct »

YuqingJune wrote: August 17th, 2021, 12:12 am Looks like you're almost there! :thumbs:
I shall reserve section 01 for you for the time being. Update us here once you're cleared, please!
Hello! Sorry it took me a while to respond, I was waiting for my mic to arrive. But my test is PL OK now and I'd like to claim Section 1. Thanks!

Colleen
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

colebndct wrote: August 20th, 2021, 4:50 am
Hello! Sorry it took me a while to respond, I was waiting for my mic to arrive. But my test is PL OK now and I'd like to claim Section 1. Thanks!
Hi Colleen! Great to know that you're ready.

Let the story begin :clap:
Cheers,
scribbler77

Post by scribbler77 »

Hi, I would like to claim section 02, please.

This is my one-minute test:-
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/Test.mp3

Also, can you please suggest a reliable reference for pronunciation of the French words in the text? I checked the LibriVox wiki page, but the attatched links were not working.

Thanks,
Aabha
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

scribbler77 wrote: September 18th, 2021, 12:44 am Hi, I would like to claim section 02, please.

This is my one-minute test:-
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/Test.mp3

Also, can you please suggest a reliable reference for pronunciation of the French words in the text? I checked the LibriVox wiki page, but the attatched links were not working.

Thanks,
Aabha
Hi Aabha! Welcome to LibriVox :thumbs:

Let's hope your one-minute test will get a pass soon.
Please update us by posting here once it is; then I'll be able to sign you up on the magic window.

Perhaps you'll want to check this out: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40285
Anyone who happens to have other ideas? Feel free to share!
Cheers,
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

Yuqing,

I was looking for projects that sounded interesting and this one struck a chord. I would like to claim Section 2 if I might.

I can't believe it has taken this long for this to get going.

Thanks,

Wayne
Wayne
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public. :mrgreen:
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

Kalamareader wrote: September 18th, 2021, 8:14 pm Yuqing,

I was looking for projects that sounded interesting and this one struck a chord. I would like to claim Section 2 if I might.

Thanks,

Wayne
Hi Wayne! Thanks so much for the support :wink: I was almost so certain that I'd be solo-ing pretty much the entire book once I'm freer this Dec.

Unfortunately section 2 is reserved for Aabha at the moment.
Perhaps there're other sections you're interested in?
Cheers,
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

YuqingJune wrote: September 20th, 2021, 5:56 am
Kalamareader wrote: September 18th, 2021, 8:14 pm Yuqing,

Thanks,

Wayne
Hi Wayne! Thanks so much for the support :wink: I was almost so certain that I'd be solo-ing pretty much the entire book once I'm freer this Dec.

Unfortunately section 2 is reserved for Aabha at the moment.
Perhaps there're other sections you're interested in?
I usually check back on the forum posts before claiming a sections, but I guess I didn't this time, I just looked at the MW. But maybe you could update the MW?

Wayne
Wayne
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

Kalamareader wrote: September 21st, 2021, 2:17 pm I usually check back on the forum posts before claiming a sections, but I guess I didn't this time, I just looked at the MW. But maybe you could update the MW?

Wayne
Hello Wayne! Thanks for the feedback.

Aabha has yet to finish up correcting the 1-minute test, and hence my hesitance for giving section 2 the "Assigned" status (for reasons both of us should have been in LV long enough to know :oops: ).

Anyways, I've updated the notes for that section. Hopefully this will be clearer!
Cheers,
scribbler77

Post by scribbler77 »

Hi everybody,

I'm so sorry to keep you hanging till my one minute test gets approved. I'm not deeply attached to section 2 or anything, and if Wayne wants it, I have no problem giving it up. At the same time, I would like to claim at least one section from this book, so if Wayne takes section 2, then may I have section 3?

Basically, I don't want to be the reason your projects get delayed. As long as my test is approved within the next three days, I'll have the recording ready by Sunday (26th September)

If I receive a reply to this before that day, I'll record whichever section Yuqing assigns. If not, I'll go ahead with section 2.

Either way, I'll be done with the one section on Sunday provided my test is approved.

Again, so sorry for disappearing.

Thanks,
Aabha
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

scribbler77 wrote: September 23rd, 2021, 9:45 pm Hi everybody,

I'm so sorry to keep you hanging till my one minute test gets approved. I'm not deeply attached to section 2 or anything, and if Wayne wants it, I have no problem giving it up. At the same time, I would like to claim at least one section from this book, so if Wayne takes section 2, then may I have section 3?

Basically, I don't want to be the reason your projects get delayed. As long as my test is approved within the next three days, I'll have the recording ready by Sunday (26th September)

If I receive a reply to this before that day, I'll record whichever section Yuqing assigns. If not, I'll go ahead with section 2.

Either way, I'll be done with the one section on Sunday provided my test is approved.

Again, so sorry for disappearing.

Thanks,
Aabha
That's a pretty detailed action plan! You can have section 3 as of now. :thumbs:
Don't worry too much about the progress, by the way!

Wayne, would you like to have section 2?

Thanks in advance, both of you!
Cheers,
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

YuqingJune wrote: September 24th, 2021, 8:16 am Wayne, would you like to have section 2?
Thanks in advance, both of you!
Sure, I'll take it. It probably won't be done by Sunday. :)

Thanks,

Wayne
Wayne
scribbler77

Post by scribbler77 »

YuqingJune wrote: September 24th, 2021, 8:16 am You can have section 3 as of now. :thumbs:
Cool. :thumbs: