Hi,

Can I take chapter 14?

Thank you,
Guomin
JoannaHoyt

Post by JoannaHoyt »

Here's chapter 13--once again, later than I meant it to be. Duration 19:12
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/paulfaber_13_macdonald_128kb.mp3
Back from a low-internet no-Librivox year in Georgia. Glad to be with you again.
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

Guomin wrote: June 28th, 2021, 4:18 pm Hi,

Can I take chapter 14?

Thank you,
Guomin
14 is ready for you. Thanks, Guomin!
~ Hannah
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him" - Romans 15:13
Blog: Come Be Still
IG: @storytime.with.hannahmary
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

JoannaHoyt wrote: June 28th, 2021, 5:45 pm Here's chapter 13--once again, later than I meant it to be. Duration 19:12
Thank you, Joanna!
~ Hannah
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him" - Romans 15:13
TheSheepGal

Post by TheSheepGal »

May I read Chapter 19: The Rectory?
Cindy
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

TheSheepGal wrote: July 3rd, 2021, 11:57 pm May I read Chapter 19: The Rectory?
Cindy
Yes, and welcome, Cindy!

By the way, do you raise sheep? We used to have a small flock of Lincoln-Finn on our hobby farm. I loved growing up with sheep!
~ Hannah
TheSheepGal

Post by TheSheepGal »

Yes, we have a flock of about 130 ewes of Wiltshire Horn sheep. They're a self-shedding breed, so we breed them for meat. And having grown up on a farm, life without sheep is hard to imagine - they are part of the family. :)
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

TheSheepGal wrote: July 5th, 2021, 12:24 am Yes, we have a flock of about 130 ewes of Wiltshire Horn sheep. They're a self-shedding breed, so we breed them for meat. And having grown up on a farm, life without sheep is hard to imagine - they are part of the family. :)

Oh, how interesting! I didn't know of self-shedding sheep before.
~ Hannah
ElizaZ

Post by ElizaZ »

JoannaHoyt wrote: June 28th, 2021, 5:45 pm Here's chapter 13--once again, later than I meant it to be. Duration 19:12
Perfectly PL okay! Sorry for the slow turnaround time on my end.
TheSheepGal

Post by TheSheepGal »

HannahMary wrote: July 5th, 2021, 8:34 am
TheSheepGal wrote: July 5th, 2021, 12:24 am Yes, we have a flock of about 130 ewes of Wiltshire Horn sheep. They're a self-shedding breed, so we breed them for meat. And having grown up on a farm, life without sheep is hard to imagine - they are part of the family. :)

I read up on Lincoln-Finn as I hadn't heard of them before. They have so much wool!
By the way, I love the Bible quote attached to each of your posts.
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

TheSheepGal wrote: July 12th, 2021, 2:21 am
HannahMary wrote: July 5th, 2021, 8:34 am

I read up on Lincoln-Finn as I hadn't heard of them before. They have so much wool!
By the way, I love the Bible quote attached to each of your posts.
Thank you! I'll switch to a private message for a little more...
~ Hannah
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Hi, could I claim 34,35, 36, and 48 through to 54? I might not be able to get them done quickly, and if I can see I won't be able to, I'll let you know. Thanks, Hope
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

Win2017 wrote: July 12th, 2021, 12:49 pm Hi, could I claim 34,35, 36, and 48 through to 54? I might not be able to get them done quickly, and if I can see I won't be able to, I'll let you know. Thanks, Hope
Hi Hope,
I don't usually assign so many chapters at one time unless a reader is planning to focus on them quickly. But since this project is still a ways from completion, I will reserved all you requested for now. It looks like you've been on the forum long enough to understand why we need to open up unfinished chapters 2 months after they were claimed. I hope you enjoy your chapters!
~ Hannah
Win2017

Post by Win2017 »

Thanks, I totally understand. I’ll let you know if I’m not going to be able to be timely. It’s just that this book is familiar to me and summertime is quite busy, lots of food to be grown and animals to be trained!
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. P.T Forsyth
Theologians have done more to hide the gospel of Christ than any of its adversaries. GM
sonjamisko

Post by sonjamisko »

Hi, I have just joined librovox, and so am new to the group. I am looking forward to reading since reading aloud is something I enjoy doing. I am interested in this book and would love to read chapters 20, 21, and 22. I have read other works by Goerge Mcdonald, and he is certainly a favorite. Thanks!