[COMPLETE] A Book About Myself by Theodore Dreiser-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

alfried34 wrote: April 28th, 2021, 7:22 am Corrected Post:

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/bookaboutmyself_07_drieser.mp3

12:39

Thank you.
Thank you for your section this is queued for PL
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Just to keep you updated I am going to complete the PL ing this weekend it has just been a very busy week at work. Thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: April 28th, 2021, 5:28 pm Hi! Sec 6 is ready for PL.

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/bookaboutmyself_06_dreiser_128kb.mp3 10:41

Thanks
Thank you queued for PL
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sections 12, 26, 41, 43, 47, 52, are PL OK
Michele
deLorinel

Post by deLorinel »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

deLorinel wrote: May 3rd, 2021, 12:03 pm Chapter 5 uploaded for PL

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/bookaboutmyself_05_dreiser_128kb.mp3 19:09
queued for PL thanks
Michele
alfried34

Post by alfried34 »

Good morning...

Being new to Librivox, once a chapter has been queued for PL, what would be the average time the PL is completed?

Thanks and have a good day.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

alfried34 wrote: May 6th, 2021, 3:46 am Good morning...

Being new to Librivox, once a chapter has been queued for PL, what would be the average time the PL is completed?

Thanks and have a good day.
It will vary from project to project. As we are all volunteers it will depend on other commitments etc. I try to do them within 2 to 3 weeks. Sometimes sooner if I am on holiday from work. I always queue my PL's in the order in which they come into on the site. I am definitely going to PL this weekend and yours will be on that list. I have been ill this week so this has slowed me down. However I have known on other projects where I have submitted parts a couple of months a go and they haven't been PL'd yet. It really does depend on individuals but rest assured your section is on my list for this weekend. Hope that helps thanks
Michele
alfried34

Post by alfried34 »

Absolutely, no hurry. Just curiosity.

Hope you are feeling better.

Thanks and regards....
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 15 is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 40 is PL OK
Michele