[COMPLETE] A Book About Myself by Theodore Dreiser-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 63 is PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
alfried34

Post by alfried34 »

Good morning...

I see there is a note regarding Chapter seven. (File name needs correcting)

Could you please advise where I would find instructions to make this correction.

Thank you.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

alfried34 wrote: May 9th, 2021, 3:47 am Good morning...

I see there is a note regarding Chapter seven. (File name needs correcting)

Could you please advise where I would find instructions to make this correction.

Thank you.
Hi at the moment as it is waiting to be listened to you don't need to do anything. If there is no other edits needed for the file then the MC is usually able to sort out the filename and correct it so it is more a note for them. Hope that makes sense. You do not have to do anything at the moment. Thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for Chapter 7

There should be between 0.5-1 second of silence at the beginning of the file.

00:22 repeat of 'chapter 7'

As you are carrying out those edits please can you correct the filename it should be

bookaboutmyself_07_dreiser_128kb
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 74 is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 17 is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for Chapter 64

7:21 repeat of 'how I brooded over all this'
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 5 is PL OK thanks
Michele
deLorinel

Post by deLorinel »

wib66 wrote: May 9th, 2021, 5:55 am Chapter 5 is PL OK thanks
In that case, I will take on the next available (it looks like 13 to me, but if someone's already requested it, then just next available).
HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko »

Hi! I just wanted to be sure if Sec 06 is PL OK. I see it in MW but couldn't find your post.
Thank you
wib66

Post by wib66 »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: May 9th, 2021, 7:08 am Hi! I just wanted to be sure if Sec 06 is PL OK. I see it in MW but couldn't find your post.
Thank you
Yes it is PL OK sorry forgot to post in the thread thanks
Michele
alfried34

Post by alfried34 »

Good afternoon,

Chapter 07 fixes have been completed.

Thank you.

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/bookaboutmyself_07_dreiser_128kb.mp3
wib66

Post by wib66 »

deLorinel wrote: May 9th, 2021, 6:41 am
wib66 wrote: May 9th, 2021, 5:55 am Chapter 5 is PL OK thanks
In that case, I will take on the next available (it looks like 13 to me, but if someone's already requested it, then just next available).
Thank you I will sign you up to 13
Michele
pmessina

Post by pmessina »

I regret I am unable to complete Chapter 2. I cannot make a clean recording with the equipment I have. I have tried to and am only frustrated. I am not in a position at the moment to purchase new equipment.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

pmessina wrote: May 10th, 2021, 2:48 pm I regret I am unable to complete Chapter 2. I cannot make a clean recording with the equipment I have. I have tried to and am only frustrated. I am not in a position at the moment to purchase new equipment.
So sorry to hear you are having problems hope you get them sorted soon. Thanks for letting me know.
Michele