COMPLETE [Religious] Sermons for all the Sundays in the year (Sermons I - XXV), by Saint Alphonsus Liguori-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for sections 2, 3 and 4

There should be between 0.5 and 1 second of silence at the beginning of the file it is currently shorter than this

Thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sections 2, 3 and 4 are now PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for sections 5, 6 and 7

There should be between 0.5 and 1 second of silence at the beginning of the file it is currently shorter than this

There should be 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file it is currently shorter than this
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sections 8 and 9 are PL OK thanks
Michele
ancientchristian

Post by ancientchristian »

Changes made and ready for PL check.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

I have tried to download section 15 but it is saved as a html and I cannot find it in the uploads. Please could you reupload for me to PL thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sections 5, 6 and 7 are now PL OK
Michele
ancientchristian

wib66 wrote: April 25th, 2021, 12:47 pm I have tried to download section 15 but it is saved as a html and I cannot find it in the uploads. Please could you reupload for me to PL thanks
I don't know how I missed this. Sorry about that. I've uploaded a new copy. It should work now.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ancientchristian wrote: April 27th, 2021, 5:49 am
wib66 wrote: April 25th, 2021, 12:47 pm I have tried to download section 15 but it is saved as a html and I cannot find it in the uploads. Please could you reupload for me to PL thanks
I don't know how I missed this. Sorry about that. I've uploaded a new copy. It should work now.
Thank you
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL notes for sections 10, 12

There should be between 0.5-1 second of silence at the beginning of the file it is currently shorter than this.

Sections 11, 13, 14, 15 are PL OK
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for 16, 18

Sections 17, 18, 19 and 20 are PL OK
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sections 21, 22, 23, 24 are PL OK

PL Notes for 25

At the end of the file you need to add

"End of Sermons for all the Sundays in the year (Sermons I - XX), by Saint Alphonsus Liguori, translated by Nicholas Callan."
Michele
ancientchristian

Changes made, and ready for spot checking.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

queued for PL thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

These are now all PL OK and we are good to go to catalogue. Great job
Michele