Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
BrizeCrize

Post by BrizeCrize »

And my 'forgetfulness blues", here's the actual section 44 link:

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/askmamma_44_surtees_128kb.mp3

Thanks, Brize
wib66

Post by wib66 »

BrizeCrize wrote: August 16th, 2021, 7:24 am And my 'forgetfulness blues", here's the actual section 44 link:

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/askmamma_44_surtees_128kb.mp3

Thanks, Brize
queued for PL thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
PQuesoLoco

Post by PQuesoLoco »

hi I would like to try Chapter 3 if its still available :D
PQuesoLoco

Post by PQuesoLoco »

Correction ! Chapter 12 please Sorry about that :lol:
MichelleBallard

Post by MichelleBallard »

Hi, guys! I signed up for some chapters and went over 90 days to finish them. I am so sorry about that, but I was sick for much of the summer and not really able to read out loud. I would very much like to work on this project some more, now that I'm feeling recovered. Could you please sign me up for chapters 23 and 24, and I will do them this week :)

Thank you so much for your patience!
Michelle
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PQuesoLoco wrote: August 17th, 2021, 11:01 am Correction ! Chapter 12 please Sorry about that :lol:
Thanks I will sign you up
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

MichelleBallard wrote: August 17th, 2021, 12:06 pm Hi, guys! I signed up for some chapters and went over 90 days to finish them. I am so sorry about that, but I was sick for much of the summer and not really able to read out loud. I would very much like to work on this project some more, now that I'm feeling recovered. Could you please sign me up for chapters 23 and 24, and I will do them this week :)

Thank you so much for your patience!
Michelle
Hi no problem glad to hear you are feeling much better I will sign you up to those sections.
Michele
BrizeCrize

Post by BrizeCrize »

Attached is Chapter 45, 'Henery Brown & Co. Again', running 13:52:

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/askmamma_45_surtees_128kb.mp3

I'm really enjoying this reading, so am willing to sign up for a few more, say chapters 46 to 50, if desired. Please advise.
Thanks,
Brize
Lector1

Post by Lector1 »

Lector1 wrote: August 11th, 2021, 12:48 pm Here's my contribution, winging in at 19:34 : https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/askmamma_29_surtees_128kb.mp3

This was really fun! I'd do another chapter, but I've got two other things to record and very limited time in which to do 'em.
Lector1

Post by Lector1 »

Sorry, thought I'd post that just in case nobody saw my original post.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Lector1 wrote: August 18th, 2021, 11:41 am Sorry, thought I'd post that just in case nobody saw my original post.
Hi I did post at the time to say it was queued for PL. It will be PL'd over the next few days. If you are ever unsure you can always look in the MW and see if it is marked as Ready for PL then you know it has been picked up. Always good to double check though thanks.
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

BrizeCrize wrote: August 18th, 2021, 7:32 am Attached is Chapter 45, 'Henery Brown & Co. Again', running 13:52:

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/askmamma_45_surtees_128kb.mp3

I'm really enjoying this reading, so am willing to sign up for a few more, say chapters 46 to 50, if desired. Please advise.
Thanks,
Brize
queued for PL I will sign you up to the other sections thanks
Michele
Lector1

Post by Lector1 »

Hey, guys!

I did chapter 29. I don't want to impose a deadline on anyone, but I start school on Monday and if my recording isn't PL OK could you please reassign the section?
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Lector1 wrote: August 20th, 2021, 12:38 pm Hey, guys!

I did chapter 29. I don't want to impose a deadline on anyone, but I start school on Monday and if my recording isn't PL OK could you please reassign the section?
Hi I have PL'd the section and it is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 43 is PL OK
Michele