COMPLETE Ask Mamma by Robert Smith Surtees - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
RLohner

Post by RLohner »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

amazing, thank you.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
MichelleBallard

Post by MichelleBallard »

No pressure, but I just wanted to mention that I'm a little hesitant to move on until someone gives me feedback on Chapter 22. I was nervous about the dialogue because I don't know if I'm reading the characters anything like the other readers.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Please don't try to read like the other readers. Please try to read like you, in a way which you find comfortable. I am sure 22 will be pled soon.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

I will be catching up with PL this weekend but as miss stav says please don't worry just read as yourself.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
MichelleBallard

Post by MichelleBallard »

Okay, thanks for the responses! I will crank out those other chapters :)
nguyensomedimsum

Post by nguyensomedimsum »

May I have sections 37,38, and 39?
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

nguyensomedimsum wrote: May 28th, 2021, 3:02 pm May I have sections 37,38, and 39?

Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Sure, chapters 37, 38 and 39 are all yours. However, before you proceed, please do the following:
1. submit a one- minute sampal recording, to make sure that your technical settings are all correct.
2. Let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the librivox catalogue and if there is a personal url which you would like us to link to your name.
Regards,
Stav.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 13 is PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapters 14 and 22 are PL OK
Michele
RLohner

Post by RLohner »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 15 is PL OK
Michele
RomaSingh

Post by RomaSingh »

Hi.
I don't think I will be able to complete my section, as I'm going somewhere abroad today, and won't be back for a couple of weeks, so I hereby unclaim the section. So sorry about that!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Have fun. THanks for letting us know.
Medv

Post by Medv »

I have to cancel my chapter 21, unless there is a use for my half of chapter 21 read.