[COMPLETE] The Road To Mandalay by B. M. Croker - availle

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hi I will be PL ing your chapters so please don't carry out any edits yet but for all future recordings on this project your files should be names as it states in the first post of the thread.

roadtomandalay_18_croker_128kb

Of course each chapter will have the chapter number in it. As I say don't do it for these files as there maybe edits needed and then you can change it when you carry out other edits.

Thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
atruewalker

Post by atruewalker »

roadtomandalay_12_croker_128kb
roadtomandalay_13_croker_128kb
roadtomandalay_14_croker_128kb

3 more chapters for you. :D
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

We need the complete links as the uploader gives them to you. Just copy/paste them into a new post. And we still need the runtimes to all your sections. :D

Also, have you seen this request by Stav, our BC?
miss stav wrote: April 13th, 2021, 8:12 am Thanks, but what are their durations? Please write:
chapter ***
link
duration

chapter ***
link
duration

I am blind and this would make my life easyer.
Please try again.
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Amazing. Thank you. And what long recordings you had...
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
atruewalker

Post by atruewalker »

I put in the wrong times for chapters 15,17 and 18! I went back and edited my post to reflect the true times. I'm kind of a newbie, so please be patient.
victorseremet

Post by victorseremet »

Hello!

I would like to read Section 33 - Chapter 33: Sophy

Thank you
Victor
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

victorseremet wrote: April 16th, 2021, 5:30 am Hello!

I would like to read Section 33 - Chapter 33: Sophy

Thank you
Victor

Sure, have fun.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapters 3, 7, 16, 25 and 26 are PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for section 15

There should be between 0.5 and 1 second of silence at the beginning of the file it is currently shorter than this

There should be 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file it is currently shorter than this

the file is actually over one hour long as you have recorded both 16 and 17 in the same file. this will need editing please and will then need end of chapter 15 recording at the end of the file. Chapter 15 ends at 21:05.

As you are carrying out some edits please can you rename the file as below

roadtomandalay_15_croker_128kb

Thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for 17 and 18

It appears that you have uploaded the same 1 hour length file for both of these as for section 15. You will need to go through and edit the files so they are separate please. When you do the edits please can you rename the files

roadtomandalay_17_croker_128kb

roadtomandalay_18_croker_128kb

Thanks
Michele
abbysunb

Post by abbysunb »

Hello!

May I please have sections 8 through 11?

Thank you!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

abbysunb wrote: April 19th, 2021, 9:29 pm Hello!

May I please have sections 8 through 11?

Thank you!

Sure, have fun.
Audralee2021

Post by Audralee2021 »

Hello, this is my first reading project!

May I claim section 2?

-Audralee
abbysunb

Post by abbysunb »

Hello! Here is my recording for section 8 (13:36): https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/roadtomandalay_08_croker_128kb.mp3

Thank you!