[COMPLETE] Theological Essays by Bradlaugh - availle

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
InTheDesert

Post by InTheDesert »

Availle wrote: May 28th, 2021, 6:42 pm Section 24 is up. So many names :shock: I probably butchered quite a few of them, do let me know if it's really painful.
PL OK! He's actually quite funny when he's being sarcastic...
Medieval History Volume 02 The Rise of the Saracens and the Foundation of the Western Empire 99% 1 left! "The Carlovingian Revolution, and Frankish Intervention in Italy Part 3 by G. L. Burr"
DPL DPL 27 19 43
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Thank you!

He's quite okay. For something really funny, check out George William Foote and his "Flowers of Freethought" :mrgreen:
https://librivox.org/author/349
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
Roxby

Post by Roxby »

Just to let you know I’m going to be making my changes to my first section today so I should be able to upload either today or tomorrow
poptsart

Post by poptsart »

Here is the new life of jacob, section 16. Let me know if there's anything to fix, I can maybe take a few more sections if this one's all good.

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/theologicalessays_16_bradlaugh_128kb.mp3

Duration - 28:44
- Michael
Roxby

Post by Roxby »

I’ve got so incensed with trying to edit mine and making it sound coherent but I just re-recorded a lot so it might be a little bit longer for me to get section 3 done :evil:
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Thank you Michael, MW updated!

Roxby, I think you worry too much.
You're new at this, we know that. We're not looking for perfection...yet :wink:
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
sanjayparikh

Post by sanjayparikh »

I'd like to claim Section 19.
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Thank you Sanjay, it's yours! :)
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
InTheDesert

Post by InTheDesert »

poptsart wrote: May 31st, 2021, 11:39 am Here is the new life of jacob, section 16. Let me know if there's anything to fix, I can maybe take a few more sections if this one's all good.

Oops, I missed this. It's onto my PL list!
Medieval History Volume 02 The Rise of the Saracens and the Foundation of the Western Empire 99% 1 left! "The Carlovingian Revolution, and Frankish Intervention in Italy Part 3 by G. L. Burr"
DPL DPL 27 19 43
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

:thumbs:

Section 25 is up too. Much fewer names to butcher this time around. :wink:
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
sanjayparikh

Post by sanjayparikh »

I just posted Section 19 - A New Life of Jonah. I've had a bit of a sore throat. Please let me know if you need me to record again. Here is the link. I look forward to the PL feedback.

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/theologicalessays_19_bradlaugh_128kb.mp3
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Thank you Sanjay. Please always post the length of your recording together with the link so we know everything has arrived safely and completely.
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
sanjayparikh

Post by sanjayparikh »

Availle wrote: June 6th, 2021, 3:23 pm Thank you Sanjay. Please always post the length of your recording together with the link so we know everything has arrived safely and completely.
Sure. Duration of recording: 20 min 57 sec.
InTheDesert

Post by InTheDesert »

poptsart wrote: May 31st, 2021, 11:39 am Here is the new life of jacob, section 16. Let me know if there's anything to fix, I can maybe take a few more sections if this one's all good.

PL OK!
DPL DPL 27 19 43
InTheDesert

Post by InTheDesert »

sanjayparikh wrote: June 6th, 2021, 8:30 am I just posted Section 19 - A New Life of Jonah. I've had a bit of a sore throat. Please let me know if you need me to record again. Here is the link. I look forward to the PL feedback.

https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/theologicalessays_19_bradlaugh_128kb.mp3
This is PL OK. I loved the animation in your voice that perfectly matched his wordplay and sarcasm.

If I can make one comment about the technical side of the recording: There was some echo in the recording which made you a little muffled (not problematic - just so you know if you want to tackle it). One easy trick to reduce echo (or at least perceived echo) is to lower the bass. I found that using the 'Bass and Treble' effect in Audacity set to -8dB on the bass on your recording added quite a bit of clarity. You can do what you like with that information :)
DPL DPL 27 19 43