COMPLETE: Doctor Grimshawe's Secret by Nathaniel Hawthorne -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
GraceBuchanan

Post by GraceBuchanan »

wib66 wrote: May 5th, 2021, 1:00 pm
Hi Grace Please don't worry I have been ill myself and unable to read at the moment happy to be as patient as you need. Hope you feel better soon. :D
Thank you so much for your kindness
My LibriVox publications

All Listeners: I welcome all feedback including word-perfect proofing
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 5 is PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
JessicaHendra

Post by JessicaHendra »

Hello,

Here is chapter 23 of Dr. Grimshaw's Secret.

Time is 29:44

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/drgrimshawssecret_23_hawthorne_128kb.mp3

Cheers!

Jessica
Mfassio

Post by Mfassio »

Thanks,

Michael

"Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it." — P.J. O’Rourke
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you both for your sections
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Mfassio

Post by Mfassio »

Thanks,

Michael

"Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it." — P.J. O’Rourke
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you queued for PL
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for section 23

00:23 Please remove the additional words below

Section 23

Dr Grimshawes Secret

Chapter 23

Also the file name needs correcting please it should be

drgrimshawessecret_23_hawthorne_128kb

Please could you carry out the edits and reupload using the new filename.
Thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 12 is PL OK thanks
Michele
JessicaHendra

Post by JessicaHendra »

Hi!

This is the link for the edited version of Dr Grimshawe's Secret chapter 23 as per PL notes.

Thank you!

Jessica

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/drgrimshawessecret_23_hawthorne_128kb.mp3
wib66

Post by wib66 »

JessicaHendra wrote: May 28th, 2021, 5:19 pm Hi!

This is the link for the edited version of Dr Grimshawe's Secret chapter 23 as per PL notes.

Thank you!

Jessica

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/drgrimshawessecret_23_hawthorne_128kb.mp3
Thank you this is now PL OK
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

CHapter 13 is PL OK
Michele
JessicaHendra

Post by JessicaHendra »

I see Chapter 10 still reads a reader- happy to do it if its still open.
Thanks!
Jessica
wib66

Post by wib66 »

JessicaHendra wrote: May 29th, 2021, 1:06 pm I see Chapter 10 still reads a reader- happy to do it if its still open.
Thanks!
Jessica
Thank you I will sign you up
Michele
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Ch. 3, please.