COMPLETE: Doctor Grimshawe's Secret by Nathaniel Hawthorne -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

queued for PL thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

section 11 is PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
majikat

Post by majikat »

Hello! I'd like to claim Chapter 21.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

majikat wrote: June 16th, 2021, 7:32 pm Hello! I'd like to claim Chapter 21.
thank you I will sign you up
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 15 is PL OK
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 20 is PL OK
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 3 is PL OK
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 24 is PL OK
Michele
majikat

Post by majikat »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you queued for PL
Michele
GraceBuchanan

Post by GraceBuchanan »

YES! I recorded Chapter One today! I hope to get back into the booth tomorrow to do a lot of pick-ups and record Chapter Two.

Thanks for your patience!
My LibriVox publications

All Listeners: I welcome all feedback including word-perfect proofing
wib66

Post by wib66 »

GraceBuchanan wrote: June 27th, 2021, 1:37 pm YES! I recorded Chapter One today! I hope to get back into the booth tomorrow to do a lot of pick-ups and record Chapter Two.

Thanks for your patience!
So glad you are feeling better. :D
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 21 is PL OK
Michele
GraceBuchanan

Post by GraceBuchanan »

wib66 wrote: June 27th, 2021, 2:28 pm So glad you are feeling better. :D
Thank you. Me too!

So, now we've been having storms and the town is re-paving our road. If it's not one thing, it's another...
My LibriVox publications

All Listeners: I welcome all feedback including word-perfect proofing