[COMPLETE] Ellen Middleton by Georgiana Foolerton - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
SunnyG

Post by SunnyG »

Rapunzelina wrote: July 2nd, 2021, 3:39 am Hi Stav! I hope you are well!
This project appears fully assigned now, but some of the claims are old. Let me know which ones you'd like to orphan, if any.
We can see how things go for me... If I'm in a groove, I'll be happy to pick up additional chapters if needed. :-)
SunnyG

Post by SunnyG »

miss stav wrote: July 1st, 2021, 8:21 pm
SunnyG wrote: July 1st, 2021, 6:16 pm New reader here... trying to get my test recording to pass the checker... but I'd like to do Chapter 23, since it is still open. And possibly the conclusion as well.
Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Chapter 23 and the conclusion are all yours, have fun. Please let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the librivox catalogue. It can be your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose.
Stav.
Thank you! This looks like it will be a fun book. :-)

Am I supposed to send you my test recording, too? I feel like I read that somewhere the other day. I haven't posted it on the 1-min test forum page yet. But, I did finally get it to pass the checker, so... things appear to be working well. I need to get my microphone more stable, though... and then record it one more time.

I think I will go ahead and use my real name for catalog/ reading credit. Felicia Gaffney. Thanks! :D
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Hi sunny Felicia :D in my opinion, a human pair of ears should also listen to your sample recording, because they might pick up issues that a computer checker can't. So when ready, go ahead and post your sample in the Listeners Wanted forum for a final check :thumbs:

And here's your Reader Page in the catalogue https://librivox.org/reader/16403
which you can also access from your name link in the magic Windows. It lists the projects you read for and can also help you keep track of your sections on ongoing projects (under the Reader Section Details link).

Have fun here! :clap:
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Sections 1-4, 6-12 and 14 have been orphaned. Any takers?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
SunnyG

Post by SunnyG »

miss stav wrote: July 2nd, 2021, 2:55 pm Sections 1-4, 6-12 and 14 have been orphaned. Any takers?
I'm sure I can handle more. But, I also don't want to bite off more than I can chew. I will give 6, 7, and 8 a try. That gives me 5 sections. :-)
SunnyG

Post by SunnyG »

Rapunzelina wrote: July 2nd, 2021, 10:03 am Hi sunny Felicia :D in my opinion, a human pair of ears should also listen to your sample recording, because they might pick up issues that a computer checker can't. So when ready, go ahead and post your sample in the Listeners Wanted forum for a final check :thumbs:

And here's your Reader Page in the catalogue https://librivox.org/reader/16403
which you can also access from your name link in the magic Windows. It lists the projects you read for and can also help you keep track of your sections on ongoing projects (under the Reader Section Details link).

Have fun here! :clap:
Thank you! I expect to have fun. :mrgreen:
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

SunnyG wrote: July 2nd, 2021, 4:54 pm
miss stav wrote: July 2nd, 2021, 2:55 pm Sections 1-4, 6-12 and 14 have been orphaned. Any takers?
I'm sure I can handle more. But, I also don't want to bite off more than I can chew. I will give 6, 7, and 8 a try. That gives me 5 sections. :-)
All yours, have fun.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
ashleighjane

Post by ashleighjane »

Chapter 20 is PL OK :D
MolehillMtn

Post by MolehillMtn »

Hi folks! This looks like a fun ride.
Is it alright if I read Chapter 1?
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

MolehillMtn wrote: July 20th, 2021, 12:52 pm Hi folks! This looks like a fun ride.
Is it alright if I read Chapter 1?

Sure, have fun.
Alondra

Post by Alondra »

Sorry taking me a while but I will get it done.
Sandra
Aligator

Post by Aligator »

Sounds like a good book, from what I've read so far. Could I try Chapter 3... for starters anyway? I may come back later and record more, if needed.
For the catalog, could you put me down as Therese Lindholm? Thanks.
Never regret anything that made you smile. - Mark Twain
A person's a person, no matter how small. - Dr. Seuss
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Sure, have fun. Welcome to Librivox.
Alondra

Post by Alondra »

Hi Stav:

I am so sorry, due to circumances unforseen I cannot complete my chapter. Think it is 22 not sure. I thought I could get it done, but life is getting in the way at the moment. My apologies.

Sandra/Alondra
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Sandra, don't worry about it. THanks for letting us know. Librivox will be around when you want to come back.
Stav.