[GROUP]Henry the Fifth by the Reverend A. J. Church - thw

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
KevinS
Posts: 10265
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 1st, 2020, 5:25 pm

mleigh wrote:
December 1st, 2020, 5:14 pm
Kevin,

I PL'd section 17 for you.

3 corrections

1:53 should read "other accounts speak of a fistula and pleurisy", sounds like "or accounts speak of a fistula in pleurisy" although the "fistula in pleurisy" sounded better today
9:28 you have "last" should be "late king"
11:51 you have an extra syllable in "sepulchrum" in "sepulchrum modicum". sounds like "sepulchurum"


Other than that everything sounded good.

M
Thank you so much for the great listen!



mleigh
Posts: 495
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 2:19 pm
Location: New Mexico

Post by mleigh » December 21st, 2020, 5:53 pm

Chapter 4 has a few issues with it.
1. There is a repeat of "chapter 4 the charges against prince henry". It is at both 0:16 and 0:20
2. You use "king" instead of "prince" twice.
at 14:51, you have "if the king was removed" and at 21:21 you have "the king had often". Both should read prince.

Otherwise, a great recording.

M

KevinS
Posts: 10265
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 21st, 2020, 6:20 pm

mleigh wrote:
December 21st, 2020, 5:53 pm
Chapter 4 has a few issues with it.
1. There is a repeat of "chapter 4 the charges against prince henry". It is at both 0:16 and 0:20
2. You use "king" instead of "prince" twice.
at 14:51, you have "if the king was removed" and at 21:21 you have "the king had often". Both should read prince.

Otherwise, a great recording.

M
Thank you! (I have work to do clearly!)

mleigh
Posts: 495
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 2:19 pm
Location: New Mexico

Post by mleigh » December 22nd, 2020, 5:42 pm


KevinS
Posts: 10265
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 22nd, 2020, 5:43 pm


mleigh
Posts: 495
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 2:19 pm
Location: New Mexico

Post by mleigh » December 22nd, 2020, 6:15 pm

Chapter 2 is PL OK. :thumbs:

M

KevinS
Posts: 10265
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 22nd, 2020, 6:50 pm

mleigh wrote:
December 22nd, 2020, 6:15 pm
Chapter 2 is PL OK. :thumbs:

M
Very sweet of you to PL. Thank you!

KevinS
Posts: 10265
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » December 26th, 2020, 8:48 pm

Wonderful job! Both sections PL OK!


mleigh
Posts: 495
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 2:19 pm
Location: New Mexico

Post by mleigh » January 18th, 2021, 5:11 pm

Kevin -

Do you want me to PL chapter 11 for you?

M

KevinS
Posts: 10265
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » January 18th, 2021, 5:14 pm

mleigh wrote:
January 18th, 2021, 5:11 pm
Kevin -

Do you want me to PL chapter 11 for you?

M
If you don't mind.

I'm a little worried that this project is going to turn into mostly a solo. I do appreciate your interest very much.

After seeing the kind-of-recent film "Henry V," I thought his real story should be told. Haha! Maybe not.

mleigh
Posts: 495
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 2:19 pm
Location: New Mexico

Post by mleigh » January 24th, 2021, 7:14 pm

Results of PL for section 11:

around 12:58 and 13:13 - the word "Sigismund" sounds like "sisimund" in "The safe -conduct of Sigismund" and "blush of Sigismund", respectively.

Your call on whether you want to change that.

Other than that section 11 is perfectly PL Okay.

Thanks,

M

KevinS
Posts: 10265
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » January 24th, 2021, 7:22 pm

mleigh wrote:
January 24th, 2021, 7:14 pm
Results of PL for section 11:

around 12:58 and 13:13 - the word "Sigismund" sounds like "sisimund" in "The safe -conduct of Sigismund" and "blush of Sigismund", respectively.

Your call on whether you want to change that.

Other than that section 11 is perfectly PL Okay.

Thanks,

M
Thank you! I will change it. (He would insist.)

Post Reply