[HISTORY - Suffrage] Woman Suffrage and Politics by Carrie Chapman Catt and Nettie Rogers Shuler -jo

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
elynnjac

Post by elynnjac » December 19th, 2020, 2:27 pm

Hello,

I am interested in recording Woman Suffrage by Federal Amendment, Part 1 if this is still available.

knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo » December 19th, 2020, 2:43 pm

Hi elynnjac. I'll sign you up for section 18, Federal Amendment, Part 1 .

As this will be your first recording for Librivox, please have a look at the Newbie Guide to Recording and also read carefully through all the notes in the first post of this thread if you haven't already done so.

Even if you are experienced with recording elsewhere, please send in a short test recording to check that all the technical settings meet LibriVox requirements before recording a full chapter. 

1-minute test

I'll also need to know by what name you would like to be listed in the catalog. This can be the same as your forum name, your real name or another pseudonym of your choice. If you have a personal website, that can be linked as well.

Thanks and welcome to Librivox. :)
Jo
My Librivox Solos
Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill. - Barbara Tuchman

squishypotatoes

Post by squishypotatoes » January 12th, 2021, 1:43 pm

I won't be able to do chapters 4-6 anymore, sorry!

knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo » January 12th, 2021, 4:49 pm

Thanks for letting, us know.
Jo
My Librivox Solos
Books are the carriers of civilization. Without books, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation at a standstill. - Barbara Tuchman

knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo » January 23rd, 2021, 10:00 pm

I've put myself in for section 4.
Jo
My Librivox Solos

DHSKeyClub

Post by DHSKeyClub » January 24th, 2021, 9:52 pm

Hello,

Could I claim section 6 (The First Victory) please?

Thanks! :)

knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo » Yesterday, 5:23 am

Thanks for claiming. Section 6 is yours.
Jo
My Librivox Solos