Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
weezer

Post by weezer »

Teamimono

Post by Teamimono »

I volunteer to take chapter 7.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

weezer wrote: November 6th, 2020, 7:50 pm https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/womanofyesterday_01_atwatermason_128kb.mp3
duration: 15:55
Thanks. Weezer

Huge thanks. I will advertise for a dpl shortly. Have a huge event at work tomorrow so not sure I will get to it.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Teamimono wrote: November 6th, 2020, 8:40 pm I volunteer to take chapter 7.

Sure, all yours. Have fun.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
weezer

Post by weezer »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Huge thanks. Would you like to read more sections from this book?
cailinnhunter33

Post by cailinnhunter33 »

Hi,
Could I partake and claim chapter 11 please?
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

cailinnhunter33 wrote: November 9th, 2020, 9:57 am Hi,
Could I partake and claim chapter 11 please?

Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Chapter 11 is all yours. however before you proceed, please do the following:
1. Please submit a one- minute sampal recording, to make sure that your technical settings are all correct.
2. Please let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue. It can be your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose. Do you have a personal url which you would like us to link to your name?
If you have questions, please ask.
Stav
2839reader

Post by 2839reader »

Claim sections 8, 9, and 10 please.
Signature: KATHLEEN
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Sure. All yours.
NayeliT

Post by NayeliT »

Hi, could I take Section 19, Chapter 19 please?
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

NayeliT wrote: November 12th, 2020, 6:53 am Hi, could I take Section 19, Chapter 19 please?

Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Before you proceed, please submit a one- minute sampal recording to make sure that your technical settings is all correct. In addition, please let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue. It can be your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose. Do you have a personal url which you would like to link to your name?
Stav.
ValerieMoore

Post by ValerieMoore »

Hi Stav,
I'm not sure if this is the correct way to go about this, as i am fairly new to this site, but I would like to claim or read chapter 22, if it is still available.
Thank you!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

ValerieMoore wrote: November 12th, 2020, 12:10 pm Hi Stav,
I'm not sure if this is the correct way to go about this, as i am fairly new to this site, but I would like to claim or read chapter 22, if it is still available.
Thank you!

Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. You do it the correct way, but chapter 8 has been claimed by someone else. How about you take chapter 6 instedd? Before you proceed, please submit a one- minute sampal recording, to make sure that your technical settings are all correct. In addition, please let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue. Do you have a personal url which you woul like to link to your name?
ValerieMoore

Post by ValerieMoore »

miss stav wrote: November 12th, 2020, 12:16 pm
ValerieMoore wrote: November 12th, 2020, 12:10 pm Hi Stav,
Thank you!

Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. You do it the correct way, but chapter 8 has been claimed by someone else. How about you take chapter 6 instedd? Before you proceed, please submit a one- minute sampal recording, to make sure that your technical settings are all correct. In addition, please let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue. Do you have a personal url which you woul like to link to your name?
Thank you for the quick response! Seeing as this would be my first time doing this, if possible could i claim a chapter with a bit of a lower word count, such as chapter 22?