[CHILDREN'S FICTION/RELIGION] Helen Lester by Pansy-mas

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
bethesdalily

Post by bethesdalily » November 21st, 2020, 2:25 am

Hi, Lily,

Just one more thing with Chapter 8, and then it will be perfect!

0:17: Please say: "Chapter 8. For Jesus' Sake."

You did a beautiful job of cleaning the background noise, or re-recording that snippet-section without it. For me personally, I always find I have to record, which can be inconvenient--so if that was the case with you, too, I admire your fortitude! I hate to be the bad guy, and you're probably getting tired of staring technicalities in the face, but you're almost done. After that chapter title, this will be PL OK and such a joy to hear!

In Him,

Bethesda-Lily

bethesdalily

Post by bethesdalily » November 21st, 2020, 2:57 am

Chapters 9 and 10 are both PL OK!

Pianolil

Post by Pianolil » Today, 1:01 pm

bethesdalily wrote:
November 21st, 2020, 2:25 am
Hi, Lily,

Just one more thing with Chapter 8, and then it will be perfect!

0:17: Please say: "Chapter 8. For Jesus' Sake."

You did a beautiful job of cleaning the background noise, or re-recording that snippet-section without it. For me personally, I always find I have to record, which can be inconvenient--so if that was the case with you, too, I admire your fortitude! I hate to be the bad guy, and you're probably getting tired of staring technicalities in the face, but you're almost done. After that chapter title, this will be PL OK and such a joy to hear!

In Him,

Bethesda-Lily

Hello! I edited it and hope it works, thanks! https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/helenlester_08_pansy_128kb.mp3, 8:58