[PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE] A Theory of Monads, by Herbert Wildon Carr - icequeen

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 24607
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » November 11th, 2020, 8:24 pm

bletheringape wrote:
November 11th, 2020, 5:54 pm
I suppose I'll claim Section 14!

Section 14 is yours! Thanks Brian!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

julianpratley
Posts: 693
Joined: February 5th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Location: Canberra, Australia

Post by julianpratley » November 14th, 2020, 5:36 pm

Here is the last chapter. Definitely the densest thing I've ever recorded!
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/theoryofmonads_15_carr_128kb.mp3 26:13
“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 24607
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » November 14th, 2020, 9:37 pm

julianpratley wrote:
November 14th, 2020, 5:36 pm
Here is the last chapter. Definitely the densest thing I've ever recorded!
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/theoryofmonads_15_carr_128kb.mp3 26:13

I know exactly what you are saying! Thanks Julian!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 24607
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » November 14th, 2020, 10:14 pm

Chapter 15 is PL OK!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

Owlivia
Posts: 351
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » November 15th, 2020, 2:57 pm

Chapter 13
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/theoryofmonads_13_carr_128kb.mp3

44:28.64

Somehow I feel that my brain has been improved. Yet it cannot do so In Reality, for it is only MY reality, and my perception comes from my ability to Act, and is circumscribed by the human brain-ness .... or something like that. :mrgreen:

Owlivia/Deborah
🦉

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 24607
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » November 15th, 2020, 9:53 pm

Owlivia wrote:
November 15th, 2020, 2:57 pm
Chapter 13
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/theoryofmonads_13_carr_128kb.mp3

44:28.64

Somehow I feel that my brain has been improved. Yet it cannot do so In Reality, for it is only MY reality, and my perception comes from my ability to Act, and is circumscribed by the human brain-ness .... or something like that. :mrgreen:

Owlivia/Deborah
🦉
I am so glad someone is getting it! Thanks Deborah!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 24607
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » November 17th, 2020, 9:41 pm

Chapter 13 needs one small fix, at 24:16-:17, then it will be perfect.
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

Owlivia
Posts: 351
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » November 17th, 2020, 10:50 pm

icequeen wrote:
November 17th, 2020, 9:41 pm
Chapter 13 needs one small fix, at 24:16-:17, then it will be perfect.
:mrgreen:

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/theoryofmonads_13_carr_128kb.mp3
44:26.45

epcharles
Posts: 7
Joined: October 27th, 2019, 6:28 pm

Post by epcharles » November 18th, 2020, 9:34 am

Greetings, I am interested in chapter 11. I am a first time reader with a strong interest in philosophy and history/theory of psychology. ~ Eric Charles
---------------
Eric P. Charles, research psychologist, federal bureaucrat, reasonable human being

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 24607
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » November 18th, 2020, 1:05 pm

epcharles wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 9:34 am
Greetings, I am interested in chapter 11. I am a first time reader with a strong interest in philosophy and history/theory of psychology. ~ Eric Charles
Hi Eric,

Welcome to LibriVox! I have you down for chapter 11, thank you! Please make sure to get the OK on your one minute test before you start to record. It will make your life easier if we can fix the easy stuff first. What name would you like credited on your catalog page?
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

epcharles
Posts: 7
Joined: October 27th, 2019, 6:28 pm

Post by epcharles » November 18th, 2020, 1:33 pm

icequeen wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 1:05 pm
epcharles wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 9:34 am
Greetings, I am interested in chapter 11. I am a first time reader with a strong interest in philosophy and history/theory of psychology. ~ Eric Charles
Hi Eric,

Welcome to LibriVox! I have you down for chapter 11, thank you! Please make sure to get the OK on your one minute test before you start to record. It will make your life easier if we can fix the easy stuff first. What name would you like credited on your catalog page?
Is "Eric P. Charles" taken? If not, that would be great :thumbs:

My 1-minute was submitted already, and I await the feedback.
---------------
Eric P. Charles, research psychologist, federal bureaucrat, reasonable human being

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 24607
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » November 18th, 2020, 1:39 pm

epcharles wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 1:33 pm
icequeen wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 1:05 pm
epcharles wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 9:34 am
Greetings, I am interested in chapter 11. I am a first time reader with a strong interest in philosophy and history/theory of psychology. ~ Eric Charles
Hi Eric,

Welcome to LibriVox! I have you down for chapter 11, thank you! Please make sure to get the OK on your one minute test before you start to record. It will make your life easier if we can fix the easy stuff first. What name would you like credited on your catalog page?
Is "Eric P. Charles" taken? If not, that would be great :thumbs:

My 1-minute was submitted already, and I await the feedback.
You are all set! Here is your catalog page! https://librivox.org/reader/15278
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

curtisk
Posts: 5
Joined: December 25th, 2019, 1:01 am

Post by curtisk » November 20th, 2020, 8:38 am

I hope to have my section wrapped up this weekend, fingers crossed

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 24607
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » November 20th, 2020, 10:42 am

curtisk wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 8:38 am
I hope to have my section wrapped up this weekend, fingers crossed

Great! Thank you for the update!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

Owlivia
Posts: 351
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » November 20th, 2020, 12:43 pm

Owlivia wrote:
November 17th, 2020, 10:50 pm
icequeen wrote:
November 17th, 2020, 9:41 pm
Chapter 13 needs one small fix, at 24:16-:17, then it will be perfect.
:mrgreen:

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/theoryofmonads_13_carr_128kb.mp3
44:26.45
Just to confirm the corrected upload of this file; MW says "see notes."

Post Reply