[FR] FULL: PIANISTS or other instrument players - Chansons et rondes enfantines, Weckerlin - ez

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

ezwa wrote: October 8th, 2020, 11:17 pm Hello Rachel,

Section 2 is yours.
For the cue, it is for me to know the tempo and when you'll start the piece so I can start at the same time. For section two, you could play the first bar with your right hand, leave a silence of the same length as those first two notes and start, all in the same tempo. So, it would be "fa, fa, silence, silence, start."
Let me know if my explanation is not clear.
Have fun!
Perfect! I understand. Thank you!
haha I’ve been trained in piano for 8 years but I was afraid these would be too hard... some of the timing seems slightly tricky but otherwise they’re perfect. I never thought I’d be using LV to play piano 🥰
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

...do I need to say stuff in French? Just to let you know, I don’t speak French but if I need to I will- just am probably going to botch the pronunciation 😬
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Nedge wrote: October 9th, 2020, 11:06 am This project is strangely serendipitous as I just spent a bonus check on a refurbished piano, after many years of not having one. [...]

I'm glad I waited for a decade on my side before launching it, Nan. ;-)
JayKitty76 wrote: October 9th, 2020, 4:52 pm ...do I need to say stuff in French? Just to let you know, I don’t speak French but if I need to I will- just am probably going to botch the pronunciation 😬

Rachel, you've got nothing to fear. You don't have to say anything in French.
But for me to add it to the outro, I'll need you to say "Piano played by [your name], [city, your blog, podcast, web address]. This Librivox recording is in the public domain" at the end of your recording. And please leave 10 seconds of silence at the end (just in case there is a slight background noise and I need it when editing our pieces together).
Ezwa

« Heureux qui... sait d'une voix légère passer du grave au doux, du plaisant au sévère »
Boileau
« Soyez joyeux dans l'espérance, patients dans la tribulation, persévérants dans la prière. »
Rm 12:12

Envie de lire du dramatique ?
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

ezwa wrote: October 9th, 2020, 11:38 pm
Nedge wrote: October 9th, 2020, 11:06 am This project is strangely serendipitous as I just spent a bonus check on a refurbished piano, after many years of not having one. [...]

I'm glad I waited for a decade on my side before launching it, Nan. ;-)
JayKitty76 wrote: October 9th, 2020, 4:52 pm ...do I need to say stuff in French? Just to let you know, I don’t speak French but if I need to I will- just am probably going to botch the pronunciation 😬

Rachel, you've got nothing to fear. You don't have to say anything in French.
But for me to add it to the outro, I'll need you to say "Piano played by [your name], [city, your blog, podcast, web address]. This Librivox recording is in the public domain" at the end of your recording. And please leave 10 seconds of silence at the end (just in case there is a slight background noise and I need it when editing our pieces together).
Understood! Thank you! And apologies for all the questions- just never done anything like this before :lol:
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

No worries, Rachel. :-)
Ezwa

« Heureux qui... sait d'une voix légère passer du grave au doux, du plaisant au sévère »
Boileau
« Soyez joyeux dans l'espérance, patients dans la tribulation, persévérants dans la prière. »

JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

Could I also have section 3?
thanks in advance. ;)
~ 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜 ~
ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

"Ainsi font, font, font," section 3 to you, Rachel.
Ezwa

Boileau

MMMD2505

Post by MMMD2505 »

Here is section 49:

https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_questcequipasseicisitard_weckerlin_piano_128kb.mp3

I hope the sound quality is good enough- I'm afraid my piano is pretty old. Let me know if there are any issues!

"All human wisdom is contained in these two words- Wait and Hope."

-The Count of Monte Cristo
ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Thank you, Magda!
I have nothing to say about the sound quality other than that it sounds good to me.
Now, I'm all excited! I'll work on the voices for a bit and record once I'm comfortable.
Ezwa

Boileau

ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Hello,

Here is section 49: https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_questcequipasseicisitard_weckerlin_128kb.mp3 (4:49).

P.S. : I hesitated whether I would limit myself to the songs themselves or read all the comments but went for the latter in the end. Even though I'm not sure how I will do it for one of the songs which includes short notes explaining what's done while singing. :hmm:
Ezwa

Boileau

MMMD2505

Post by MMMD2505 »

ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Thank you, Magda! It's all good to me.
Ezwa

Boileau

MMMD2505

Post by MMMD2505 »

ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Thank you, Magda! PL OK.
Ezwa

Boileau

misikis719

Post by misikis719 »

Eeeeeee!!! This project is so exciting!!! :D

Can I sign up for sections 4-10 for now? I think I could basically sight read all of this music, I just need to test out my microphone for picking up the piano. Once I see how that goes, I think I'll sign up for more. :)