[FR] FULL: PIANISTS or other instrument players - Chansons et rondes enfantines, Weckerlin - ez

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
misikis719

Post by misikis719 »

Hooray! That sounds great. :clap: Je étudié français avec Duo Lingo. Beautiful singing and speaking for me to hear as an example. :D
ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Hello,

Je suis ravie que vous l'ayez apprécié, Misikis !

Diana, Here is section 9 :
https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_autrefoisleratdeville_weckerlin_128kb.mp3 (1:44).

Audacity has started bugging on my computer when trying to record multiple tracks. I hope to be able to fix it. :-/
Ezwa

« Heureux qui... sait d'une voix légère passer du grave au doux, du plaisant au sévère »
Boileau
« Soyez joyeux dans l'espérance, patients dans la tribulation, persévérants dans la prière. »
Rm 12:12

Envie de lire du dramatique ?
ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Ezwa

« Heureux qui... sait d'une voix légère passer du grave au doux, du plaisant au sévère »
Boileau
« Soyez joyeux dans l'espérance, patients dans la tribulation, persévérants dans la prière. »

dii

Post by dii »

All good so far :clap:
Diana
ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Thank you, Diana!
Here is section 45: https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_polichinelle_weckerlin_128kb.mp3 (3:11).
Please let me know if you think the clogs (0:55-1:02) should be taken out and/or if I butchered the names in the spoken part.
Ezwa

Boileau

ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Ezwa

Boileau

ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Hello Diana,

I was reading something about Polichinelle and decided to add one voice to match the character a bit more. The file is reuploaded (same length: 3:11): https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_polichinelle_weckerlin_128kb.mp3
Ezwa

Boileau

ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Hello,

Diana, here are sections 19 and 20:
- https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_dansnotrevillage_weckerlin_128kb.mp3 (1:45)
- https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_derrierechezmonpere_weckerlin_128kb.mp3 (1:40)

Misikis, I realised that there's a reference to a different tune in section 10. I thought it was just a variant in the text but it's a different melody. I found the tune it refers to here (it's just that one page, from the beginning up to the silence above "Superius", in sib (B flat?) 4/4) but, since I can't sing the notes as I read them, I've been wondering if it wouldn't be too complicated to "just" play the notes for me to know what the melody sounds like. I would like to sing that part without the piano in the background in the final file. If it's too complicated, please let me know. I'll find another way.

Cheers,
Ezwa

Boileau

ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Ezwa

Boileau

ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Ezwa

Boileau

ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Ezwa

Boileau

ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Ezwa

Boileau

misikis719

Post by misikis719 »

ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

:shock:

Merci, merci, Misikis! :) I'll listen to them towards the end of the week. I should have a bit more time then.

And hopefully, I'll be able to get back to recording the singing parts pretty soon.
Ezwa

Boileau

chapter11

Post by chapter11 »

Hello, ezwa - I would love to play piano for section 48, "Promenons-nous dans les bois." I have been brushing up on my rusty college French over the past year and will do my best to give you a good amount of time for the spoken parts. May I claim, s'il vous plait? I can definitely upload within the time frame of 1-2 months. Also, thank you - these help French learners a lot!