[FR] FULL: PIANISTS or other instrument players - Chansons et rondes enfantines, Weckerlin - ez

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
chapter11

Post by chapter11 »

Hi, Ezwa - I'm so glad you can work with it! I will gladly grab another one of these, thank you. Next time, I will add a little more "one and two ands" (or "three and four ands" if 4/4) in there :lol: I was wondering about that.

I hope you'll find time in the hectic weeks and months ahead to catch your breath. Sending peaceful vibes your way! :) I anticipate some hectic months ahead myself (work-related), but luckily, I'll have time on the weekends and this gives me something else to think about.

Bien amicalement,
chapter11
chapter11

Post by chapter11 »

Hi again, Ezwa - Can I take both (4.) Giroflé, girofla and (25.) Guilleri?

Thank you!
ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Hello chapter11,

Sections 24 "Giroflé, girofla" and 25 "Guilleri" are yours. :-)
Ezwa

« Heureux qui... sait d'une voix légère passer du grave au doux, du plaisant au sévère »
Boileau
« Soyez joyeux dans l'espérance, patients dans la tribulation, persévérants dans la prière. »
Rm 12:12

Envie de lire du dramatique ?
chapter11

Post by chapter11 »

Hi Ezwa,

Just checking in and letting you know that I will be recording the two pieces I grabbed sometime before October 3rd. These two are a lot of fun, and I look forward to recording these and sending them your way. I hope you are doing well, that all is well in Belgium, and I hope to collaborate with you on more of these before they're done!

Best wishes,
chapter11
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

Hello Ezwa!
I would like to take Sections 27 (Il était trois petits enfants), Section 28 (Il était un avocat), and Section 29 (Il était une bergère).
I love to play piano, so this is perfect for me :D :D :D !
Mozartjr
ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Hello !

It seems like the last two posts escaped my attention. :oops:

Chapter 11, thanks for letting me know. I'm looking forward to singing along.

Mozartjr, section 27 to 29 are yours. I'm looking forward to it too.

I was hoping to seriously get back to recording these days but as time goes by, I really don't know anymore when it will be.

Hear you soon! :-)
Ezwa

« Heureux qui... sait d'une voix légère passer du grave au doux, du plaisant au sévère »
Boileau
« Soyez joyeux dans l'espérance, patients dans la tribulation, persévérants dans la prière. »

chapter11

Post by chapter11 »

Ezwa, hope you're doing well! I know timing is flexible, but apologies for the delay. I'd hoped to wrap up the recordings, but I was out of town just a couple of weeks ago due to a family issue. I should be sending the recordings your way very soon.

Hope they're as fun to sing as they are to play! :)

-chapter11
ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Hello Chapter11,

I have known better days but it's not as bad as it could be or as some have it so...

Don't worry about the delay. There's still time at least until all sections are claimed. And I have to get on to singing not to delay things myself. ;-)
I'm glad that you enjoy playing. I do have fun singing and I'm learning some tunes I didn't know before.

Hope you're well!
Ezwa

Boileau

Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

Hi Ezwa,
Here is the first of my three files piano files, Il etait trois petits enfants.

https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_Iletaittroispetitsenfants_weckerlin_128kb.mp3 Duration: 06:30
Mozartjr
ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Hello Mozartjr,

Thank you for "Il était trois petits enfants." :thumbs:
I edited it a bit to keep only one chorus between each verse. Here it is : https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_iletaittroispetitsenfants_weckerlin_piano_128kb_edited2USE.mp3
For the next files, could you leave 1-2 seconds of silence recorded at the same time as the piano before saying "piano recorded..." That would be great.

Hear you soon!
Ezwa

Boileau

Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

ezwa wrote: October 20th, 2021, 7:51 am Hello Mozartjr,

Thank you for "Il était trois petits enfants." :thumbs:
I edited it a bit to keep only one chorus between each verse. Here it is : https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_iletaittroispetitsenfants_weckerlin_piano_128kb_edited2USE.mp3
For the next files, could you leave 1-2 seconds of silence recorded at the same time as the piano before saying "piano recorded..." That would be great.

Hear you soon!
Alright, sure, I'll do that! Thank you Ezwa!
Mozartjr
Mozartjr

Post by Mozartjr »

Hi Ezwa,
Hope you are well. Here are my other two piano files:

https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/Il_etait_un_avocat.mp3 Duration: 01:33
https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/Il_etait_une_bergere.mp3 Duration: 02:44
Hear from you soon,
Mozartjr
ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

Hello, Mozartjr !

I've known better days but Christ's peace remains.
I hope you're well.

Thanks for the two piano pieces! :D I've not taken the time to listen carefully yet but I will as soon as I can. In the meantime, I've just renamed them and they are here:
- https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_iletaitunavocat_weckerlin_piano_128kb.mp3
- https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_iletaitunebergere_weckerlin_piano_128kb.mp3
Ezwa

Boileau

chapter11

Post by chapter11 »

Hi, ezwa -

I am trying to upload one of my recordings, but I'm having issues with the uploader. I keep getting getting "Empty file upload result" in two different browsers. I will try again tomorrow but wanted to let you know.

Also, on songs with repeat verses with the same melody, would you prefer each verse on the instrumental recording or is it okay to play through once?

Best wishes,
chapter11
ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ezwa »

No worries. Thanks for letting me know.
I hope it works next time.
Ezwa

Boileau