Complete- Grp/ Romance Thyrza by George Gissing-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
SunchanKweon

Post by SunchanKweon »

I would like to read Chapter 11.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

SunchanKweon wrote: March 30th, 2021, 3:19 am I would like to read Chapter 11.
Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Chapter 11 is all yours. Have fun. However, before you proceed, please:
1. Submit a one- minute sampla recording, just to make sure that your technical settings are all correct.
2. Let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue and if you have a personal url which you would like us to link to your name.
If you have any questions, please ask.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
SunchanKweon

Post by SunchanKweon »

miss stav wrote: March 30th, 2021, 3:24 am
SunchanKweon wrote: March 30th, 2021, 3:19 am I would like to read Chapter 11.
Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Chapter 11 is all yours. Have fun. However, before you proceed, please:
1. Submit a one- minute sampla recording, just to make sure that your technical settings are all correct.
2. Let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue and if you have a personal url which you would like us to link to your name.
If you have any questions, please ask.
Stav.

1. I submitted. Below is the link:
https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_sunchankweon.mp3

2. I would like to be credited as Sunchan Kweon
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

How wonderful. Could you submit it in the listeners and eddetors wanted section of the forum? You will get more feedback there.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
houstonjss

Post by houstonjss »

Hello -- can I read Chapter 17, 18 and 19.

Thanks,
Jannine Houston
princessmomoh

Post by princessmomoh »

Hi, I'm interested in reading chapters 17 and 18, if still available? Thanks.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

houstonjss wrote: May 27th, 2021, 5:02 pm Hello -- can I read Chapter 17, 18 and 19.

Thanks,
Jannine Houston

Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Sure, 17- 19 are all yours. Please let us know under which namy you would like to be credited in the catalogue. It can be under your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose.
Stav.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

princessmomoh wrote: May 27th, 2021, 7:23 pm Hi, I'm interested in reading chapters 17 and 18, if still available? Thanks.

Hi I would love to welcome you but 17 and 18 are already assigned. How about 20 and 21?
princessmomoh

Post by princessmomoh »

miss stav wrote: May 28th, 2021, 1:15 am
princessmomoh wrote: May 27th, 2021, 7:23 pm Hi, I'm interested in reading chapters 17 and 18, if still available? Thanks.

Hi I would love to welcome you but 17 and 18 are already assigned. How about 20 and 21?

Sure!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Wonderful, thanks.
MaddieBurns

Post by MaddieBurns »

Hi there,

I'm interested in reading Chapter 26 and maybe more if they're still available?

Thanks, Maddie :)
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

MaddieBurns wrote: May 29th, 2021, 6:25 am Hi there,

Hi, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Sure, 26 is all yours. Start and see if you like it.
Please let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue and if there is a personal url which you would like us to link to your name.
Stav.
MaddieBurns

Post by MaddieBurns »

miss stav wrote: May 29th, 2021, 6:49 am
MaddieBurns wrote: May 29th, 2021, 6:25 am Hi there,

Hi, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Sure, 26 is all yours. Start and see if you like it.
Please let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue and if there is a personal url which you would like us to link to your name.
Stav.
Hi, Great thank you! I'd like to be credited under the name Maddie Burns, if that's okay, and no personal URL!
MaddieBurns

Post by MaddieBurns »

Hi there,

Chapter 26 done! https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/thyrza_26_gissing_128kb.mp3
It's 29 minutes and 19 seconds

Hope it's okay!
Would it be possible to do another chapter?

Maddie :)
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Maddie,
wow that was fast. Thank you. Sure, would you like to continue with 27 and 28? Regards,
Stav.