PHILOSOPHY] Essays of Schopenhauer by Arthur Schopenhauer-Leni

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
shreyasethi
Posts: 266
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 12:28 am

Post by shreyasethi » September 22nd, 2020, 7:04 pm

jacobos4 wrote:
September 22nd, 2020, 10:35 am
shreyasethi wrote:
September 21st, 2020, 8:13 pm
jacobos4 wrote:
September 21st, 2020, 1:57 pm
Hello :D!

I'd like to claim sections 19-22, The Metaphysics of Love.

This will be my first recording. I would like to appear as "Jacob O. Spencer."

Thank you!

Jacob
Wow thank you so much for claiming, I'll update the magic window right away!!! Have fun. Also I was just wondering if you've uploaded your one minute test recording?
-SS
Thank you! I have not yet uploaded my one-minute test recording. I will do so soon.

Best,

JOS
I've assigned the sections to you but please let me know once your one minute test, if it isn't too much trouble, is done and you can start working on the sections.

Thanks
-ss

KevinS
Posts: 9014
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » September 26th, 2020, 7:49 pm

I will PL what is here, if that is acceptable. I would like to DPL, but I'm not yet certain I can make that commitment.
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

shreyasethi
Posts: 266
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 12:28 am

Post by shreyasethi » September 26th, 2020, 9:22 pm

KevinS wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 7:49 pm
I will PL what is here, if that is acceptable. I would like to DPL, but I'm not yet certain I can make that commitment.
That is absolutely wonderful!!!! Thank you so much for PL-ing. If you'd like, I can make you the DPL for this project and later on, if you feel yourself incapable, I'll change the info. Whatever suits you. Do let me know.
Thanks
-SS

KevinS
Posts: 9014
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » September 26th, 2020, 11:00 pm

shreyasethi wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 9:22 pm
KevinS wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 7:49 pm
I will PL what is here, if that is acceptable. I would like to DPL, but I'm not yet certain I can make that commitment.
That is absolutely wonderful!!!! Thank you so much for PL-ing. If you'd like, I can make you the DPL for this project and later on, if you feel yourself incapable, I'll change the info. Whatever suits you. Do let me know.
Thanks
-SS
DPL will be okay for now. I'll try to stay with it.
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

shreyasethi
Posts: 266
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 12:28 am

Post by shreyasethi » September 27th, 2020, 6:26 am

KevinS wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 11:00 pm
shreyasethi wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 9:22 pm
KevinS wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 7:49 pm
I will PL what is here, if that is acceptable. I would like to DPL, but I'm not yet certain I can make that commitment.
That is absolutely wonderful!!!! Thank you so much for PL-ing. If you'd like, I can make you the DPL for this project and later on, if you feel yourself incapable, I'll change the info. Whatever suits you. Do let me know.
Thanks
-SS
DPL will be okay for now. I'll try to stay with it.
That's grand! Thanks a lot.

KevinS
Posts: 9014
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » September 27th, 2020, 9:18 pm

Section 10 is PL OK!

I don't yet have access to the MW.
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

shreyasethi
Posts: 266
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 12:28 am

Post by shreyasethi » September 28th, 2020, 3:17 am

KevinS wrote:
September 27th, 2020, 9:18 pm
Section 10 is PL OK!

I don't yet have access to the MW.
I'll update it, thanks a lot!!!

KevinS
Posts: 9014
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » September 28th, 2020, 6:16 pm

Section 8 PL OK!
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13028
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » September 28th, 2020, 6:34 pm

Kevin should have access to the window now. :thumbs:
Leni
=================

Women Biographies? The Lives of The Empresses of Constantinople are open for readers! :D

KevinS
Posts: 9014
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » September 29th, 2020, 2:23 pm

Section 7 PL OK! Great work!
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

DomFord
Posts: 7
Joined: June 22nd, 2020, 1:21 am

Post by DomFord » September 30th, 2020, 4:04 am

I'd like to claim part 12 if that's okay :)

shreyasethi
Posts: 266
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 12:28 am

Post by shreyasethi » October 1st, 2020, 2:04 am

DomFord wrote:
September 30th, 2020, 4:04 am
I'd like to claim part 12 if that's okay :)
That will be wonderful thank you so much for claiming!!!! Have fun.

KevinS
Posts: 9014
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » October 1st, 2020, 7:42 pm

Section 11 PL OK!
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

2839reader
Posts: 989
Joined: August 7th, 2015, 2:02 pm

Post by 2839reader » October 2nd, 2020, 10:10 pm

Glad 7, 8 and 11 are Pl OK. Thanks
Signature: KATHLEEN

djblackett
Posts: 13
Joined: September 19th, 2019, 6:37 am
Location: Canada

Post by djblackett » October 8th, 2020, 6:28 am

I can do section 23: Physiognomy

Post Reply