COMPLETE Heriot's Choice by Rosa Nouchette Carey-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Desiree15

Post by Desiree15 »

Good day, I would like to claim Chapter 7: A mother in Israel. :)
"Be an angel and reach for the stars. Sprinkle a little stardust, wherever you go." Desiree 😇 :9:
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

How wonderful. Have fun.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

I have updated the claim in the MW for you hope that's ok.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for section 14
There should be between 0.5-1 second of silence at the beginning of the file.
There should be 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file.

Please could you carry out the edits and reupload using the same filename thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for section 16

Please could you carry out the edits and reupload using the same filename thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for section 19

The volume is a little low at 85dB if you could increase this by 4dB that would be great thanks

Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for section 35

Michele
Desiree15

Post by Desiree15 »

Good day, this is my output for Chapter 7. Should there be any corrections needed, please don't hesitate to inform me.
Thank you. Please refer to the attachment for the recording.

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heriotschoice_07_nouchettecarey_128kb.mp3
"Be an angel and reach for the stars. Sprinkle a little stardust, wherever you go." Desiree 😇 :9:
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

uge thanks. What is the duration of section 7? And would you like to continue with section 8?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Desiree15

Post by Desiree15 »

The duration is 32:44
Sorry I forgot to include that in my previous reply. 😅
miss stav wrote: March 4th, 2021, 10:23 pm uge thanks. What is the duration of section 7? And would you like to continue with section 8?
wib66

Post by wib66 »

I have updated the MW for you
Michele
Desiree15

Post by Desiree15 »

Thank you @wib66! :D
wib66 wrote: March 5th, 2021, 5:42 am I have updated the MW for you
czandra

Post by czandra »

I asked my librarian about the noise, and she said,
"no one would come here if they weren't allowed to talk out loud."
So I read out loud.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Huge thanks.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sections 12, 16, 19 and 35 are now PL OK

Section 14 still needs 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file please.
Michele