COMPLETE Heriot's Choice by Rosa Nouchette Carey-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks again.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

MW updated
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 1 is PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Desiree15

Post by Desiree15 »

Good Day,

May I have the Chapter 25?
"Be an angel and reach for the stars. Sprinkle a little stardust, wherever you go." Desiree 😇 :9:
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Desiree15 wrote: April 7th, 2021, 6:00 am Good Day,

May I have the Chapter 25?

Sure, have fun.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

MW updated
Michele
Desiree15

Post by Desiree15 »

miss stav wrote: April 7th, 2021, 6:12 am Sure, have fun.
DONE! :D

Please check the attached file below... :clap:

Duration: 33:15

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/chapter25_HeriotsChoice_RosaNouchette_Carey_128kb.mp3

Also, may I request (once this project is successfully catalogued), to have my name written as `Desiree U. Angeles` instead of just my username?

I would appreciate it so much :9:
"Be an angel and reach for the stars. Sprinkle a little stardust, wherever you go." Desiree 😇 :9:
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Desiree15 wrote: April 9th, 2021, 10:57 pm Also, may I request (once this project is successfully catalogued), to have my name written as `Desiree U. Angeles` instead of just my username?

Easy peasy! I took care of it already. Check it out here: https://librivox.org/reader/15865
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Desiree15 wrote: April 9th, 2021, 10:57 pm
miss stav wrote: April 7th, 2021, 6:12 am Sure, have fun.
DONE! :D

Please check the attached file below... :clap:

Duration: 33:15

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/chapter25_HeriotsChoice_RosaNouchette_Carey_128kb.mp3

Also, may I request (once this project is successfully catalogued), to have my name written as `Desiree U. Angeles` instead of just my username?

huge thanks. Hope you had fun. Would you like to read more sections from this book?
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for section 25

There should be between 0.5 and 1 second of silence at the beginning of the file it is currently shorter than this

There should be 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file it is currently shorter than this

As you are carrying out the edits please could you rename the file as below

heriotschoice_25_nouchettecarey_128kb

Please could you carry out the edits then upload the file using the same file name. If you need any more help please just ask. Thanks
Michele
Desiree15

Post by Desiree15 »

I'm so sorry if this took awhile. My workload toppled because of this pandemic. Anyway, here it is... :)

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heriotschoice_25_nouchettecarey_128kb.mp3

Duration: 33:12
wib66 wrote: April 14th, 2021, 2:54 pm PL Notes for section 25

There should be between 0.5 and 1 second of silence at the beginning of the file it is currently shorter than this

There should be 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file it is currently shorter than this

As you are carrying out the edits please could you rename the file as below

heriotschoice_25_nouchettecarey_128kb

Please could you carry out the edits then upload the file using the same file name. If you need any more help please just ask. Thanks
Desiree15

Post by Desiree15 »

miss stav wrote: April 10th, 2021, 1:48 am huge thanks. Hope you had fun. Would you like to read more sections from this book?
Oh, dear. I would love to! But, for now, I might limit myself from taking too much project because of my piling work. I'm very sorry.
I would, if I could. And I let you know. :)
Desiree15

Post by Desiree15 »

mightyfelix wrote: April 9th, 2021, 11:14 pm Easy peasy! I took care of it already. Check it out here: https://librivox.org/reader/15865
Thanks, @mightyfelix! :D :thumbs:

Btw, I found your username amusing, though. :clap:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 25 is now PL OK thanks
Michele
ritzee44

Post by ritzee44 »

Hi there,

Please find Chapter 17 for your review and feedback:

Length: 30:13

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/heriotschoice_17_nouchettecarey_128kb.mp3

Thanks,

Also, could I claim Chapter 8 please?

Thanks,