[History] Great Epochs in American History, Volume III by F. W. Halsey - kiki

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kikisaulite » August 1st, 2020, 12:46 am

CBJason wrote:
July 31st, 2020, 2:38 pm
No one wants section 1? Seems like that'd be the one to take :)

(Hint: I'll take Section 1: The Two Sieges of Louisburg (1745 anad 1758) by A.G. Bradley, Pages 3-14 )

A quick skim shows no dialog...last one I did about halfway in, realized not only was there dialog, but three of the four voices were women. I suspect it would all be in a British dialog, so had to pass on it. :)

List me as CBJason in the logging if you would.
Section 1 is yours! :) Enjoy!
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

CBJason

Post by CBJason » August 1st, 2020, 8:31 am

Kikisaulite wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 12:46 am

Section 1 is yours! :) Enjoy!
That was an easy/fun read actually, I cheated by doing it last night before permission actually was granted, but now that permission granted, I'll go ahead with the upload:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/greatepochs_vol3_01_cbjason_128kb.mp3
19m38s

There was one mispronunciation that I overdubbed - let me know if there's anything else that needs correction. Cheers! :)

Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kikisaulite » Yesterday, 7:23 am

CBJason wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 8:31 am

That was an easy/fun read actually, I cheated by doing it last night before permission actually was granted, but now that permission granted, I'll go ahead with the upload:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kikisaulite/greatepochs_vol3_01_cbjason_128kb.mp3
19m38s

There was one mispronunciation that I overdubbed - let me know if there's anything else that needs correction. Cheers! :)
Thank you, file noted in the MW!

For future files, please do not include your forum name in the link. It should be in this case: greatepochs_vol3_01_halsey_128kb.mp3
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.

CBJason

Post by CBJason » Yesterday, 8:12 am

Ah shoot, sorry, I shoulda caught that myself. Several audio projects going on here right now.