COMPLETE: The Younger Sister by Catherine Anne Hubback -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

OK Stav. I've changed it back to a group project and moved it here to Readers Wanted. You should probably check and see if Tortilla is still on board to DPL.
Jo
Frankely728

Post by Frankely728 »

Hi I would like to record Vol 2 ch 7 but I see Elizabeth has recorded quite a bit so can you clarify if she is continuing or can I jump in? If it goes well I could do more. Thanks Laurie
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Frankely728 wrote: May 15th, 2021, 2:07 pm Hi I would like to record Vol 2 ch 7 but I see Elizabeth has recorded quite a bit so can you clarify if she is continuing or can I jump in? If it goes well I could do more. Thanks Laurie

Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hpe you will enjoy here. No, Elizabeth is not continuing... So volume 2 chapter 7 is all yours. Have fun,
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks, I sure will. Good luck to us.
knotyouraveragejo wrote: May 15th, 2021, 1:21 pm OK Stav. I've changed it back to a group project and moved it here to Readers Wanted. You should probably check and see if Tortilla is still on board to DPL.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Gambit8008

Post by Gambit8008 »

Hello! I’d like to read section 25 (chapter 3, volume 1) please!
Phil
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Gambit8008 wrote: May 16th, 2021, 5:12 am Hello! I’d like to read section 25 (chapter 3, volume 1) please!

Sure, have fun.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Laury, I see that you have no catalogue page yet. Could you tol me under which name you would like to be credited in the librivox catalogue and if you have a personal url which you would like us to link to your name? Regards,
Stav.
Frankely728

Post by Frankely728 »

miss stav wrote: May 15th, 2021, 10:35 pm
Frankely728 wrote: May 15th, 2021, 2:07 pm Hi I would like to record Vol 2 ch 7 but I see Elizabeth has recorded quite a bit so can you clarify if she is continuing or can I jump in? If it goes well I could do more. Thanks Laurie

Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hpe you will enjoy here. No, Elizabeth is not continuing... So volume 2 chapter 7 is all yours. Have fun,
Stav.
Hi, thanks for letting me know. Will get on it :)
Tortilla

Post by Tortilla »

knotyouraveragejo wrote: May 15th, 2021, 1:21 pm OK Stav. I've changed it back to a group project and moved it here to Readers Wanted. You should probably check and see if Tortilla is still on board to DPL.
I’m still on board to DPL.
Hello! Newly graduated and occasional Librivox contributor.
Frankely728

Post by Frankely728 »

miss stav wrote: May 16th, 2021, 8:04 am Hi Laury, I see that you have no catalogue page yet. Could you tol me under which name you would like to be credited in the librivox catalogue and if you have a personal url which you would like us to link to your name? Regards,
Stav.
Hi Thanks. Where do I do a catalogue page? Please use: Laurie Frankel and URL: frankelymydear.com
:)
Laurie
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Hi Laurie. I've updated your information. Every reader here has a page in the LibriVox catalog where all the projects they contribute to are listed. You can see yours at https://librivox.org/reader/16227

If you click on the link for Reader Section Details below your username you will find a summary table showing the status of all the sections that you have signed up to read in open projects.  Click on any of the thread titles in this list to navigate to the thread on the forum.
Jo
Frankely728

Post by Frankely728 »

knotyouraveragejo wrote: May 18th, 2021, 1:21 pm Hi Laurie. I've updated your information. Every reader here has a page in the LibriVox catalog where all the projects they contribute to are listed. You can see yours at https://librivox.org/reader/16227

If you click on the link for Reader Section Details below your username you will find a summary table showing the status of all the sections that you have signed up to read in open projects.  Click on any of the thread titles in this list to navigate to the thread on the forum.
Thank you for letting me know!

Laurie
MakennaMarch

Post by MakennaMarch »

Hi, I'd like to read section 19, please.
Makenna March ~*Add a little sparkle*~
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

MakennaMarch wrote: May 18th, 2021, 10:41 pm
Hi, I'd like to read section 19, please.
Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. chapter 19 is all yours. Have fun. I see that you already submited your test recording. Please let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue and if you have a personal url which you would like us to link to your name. Good luck,
Stav.
MakennaMarch

Post by MakennaMarch »

No URL at present and I'll stick with my forum name for now, Makenna March. Thanks!
Makenna March ~*Add a little sparkle*~