[Humor] Stories from the Trenches - lny

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
KevinS
Posts: 8705
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 4th, 2020, 1:51 pm

Mooninya wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 9:40 pm
KevinS wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 7:32 pm
Mooninya wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 12:59 am
chapter 18 completed
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/storiesfromthetrenches_18_case_128kb.mp3
9:47
There is a strange noise at 4:11 that I think needs to be deleted. Please have a listen.
sorry about that, I had posted new one
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/storiesfromthetrenches_18_case_128kb.mp3
9:46
Thank you! PL OK!
Drop and roll!

KevinS
Posts: 8705
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 4th, 2020, 6:03 pm

TomHersant wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 3:58 pm
Greetings,
Here is Chapter 2, duration of 25mm48ss.
Tommy

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/storiesfromthetrenches_02_case_128kb.mp3
Great work! Just one problem that appears shortly before 5:11.
Drop and roll!

TomHersant
Posts: 242
Joined: January 28th, 2009, 12:48 am
Location: Carlsbad, CA

Post by TomHersant » August 5th, 2020, 11:49 am

Greetings,
Here is the fix for Section 2, and here is the fix for Section 2 . . . but I repeat myself (and with eliminating that repeat the time goes down to 25mm29ss: https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/storiesfromthetrenches_02_case_128kb.mp3

And here is Section 25, duration of 16mm51ss: https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/storiesfromthetrenches_25_case_128kb.mp3
Tommy

KevinS
Posts: 8705
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 5th, 2020, 12:41 pm

TomHersant wrote:
August 5th, 2020, 11:49 am
Greetings,
Here is the fix for Section 2, and here is the fix for Section 2 . . . but I repeat myself (and with eliminating that repeat the time goes down to 25mm29ss: https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/storiesfromthetrenches_02_case_128kb.mp3

And here is Section 25, duration of 16mm51ss: https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/storiesfromthetrenches_25_case_128kb.mp3
Tommy
Hahaha!

Hahaha!
Drop and roll!

Mayah92
Posts: 309
Joined: October 20th, 2016, 3:10 am

Post by Mayah92 » August 6th, 2020, 2:24 am

Hi,
I would like to claim sections 21&23
:lol: is the magical spice you add in your life!

adr6090
Posts: 2466
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » August 6th, 2020, 4:10 pm

Mayah92 wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 2:24 am
Hi,
I would like to claim sections 21&23
Hello!
21& 23 are yours now.
April

adr6090
Posts: 2466
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » August 7th, 2020, 1:05 pm

Hello Kevin,
I have posted my first section in the mw awaiting your pling of it. 😃
April

KevinS
Posts: 8705
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 7th, 2020, 1:10 pm

adr6090 wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 1:05 pm
Hello Kevin,
I have posted my first section in the mw awaiting your pling of it. 😃
That's great! I'll get to it today!
Drop and roll!

TomHersant
Posts: 242
Joined: January 28th, 2009, 12:48 am
Location: Carlsbad, CA

Post by TomHersant » August 7th, 2020, 1:19 pm

Kevin, my good man:
I posted two recordings on August 5 but have not yet seen Section 25 manifest itself in the Magic Window. Do I need to fix something?
Tommy

KevinS
Posts: 8705
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 7th, 2020, 1:29 pm

TomHersant wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 1:19 pm
Kevin, my good man:
I posted two recordings on August 5 but have not yet seen Section 25 manifest itself in the Magic Window. Do I need to fix something?
Tommy
Tommy, I'm just the DPL, but I went ahead just now and added your submission. (I don't think April will mind.)
Drop and roll!

adr6090
Posts: 2466
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » August 7th, 2020, 1:46 pm

KevinS wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 1:29 pm
TomHersant wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 1:19 pm
Kevin, my good man:
I posted two recordings on August 5 but have not yet seen Section 25 manifest itself in the Magic Window. Do I need to fix something?
Tommy
Tommy, I'm just the DPL, but I went ahead just now and added your submission. (I don't think April will mind.)

April does not mind, thanks Kevin.
April

adr6090
Posts: 2466
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » August 7th, 2020, 1:48 pm

KevinS wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 1:10 pm
adr6090 wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 1:05 pm
Hello Kevin,
I have posted my first section in the mw awaiting your pling of it. 😃
That's great! I'll get to it today!
🙂
April

alanmapstone
Posts: 1989
Joined: February 15th, 2012, 12:20 pm
Location: Oxford

Post by alanmapstone » August 8th, 2020, 2:05 am

alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose

adr6090
Posts: 2466
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » August 8th, 2020, 7:07 am

alanmapstone wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 2:05 am
Section 19 - German Falcon

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/storiesfromthetrenches_19_case_128kb.mp3
5:56
Thanks Alan. I put your posted section in the mw for pl ing.
April

adr6090
Posts: 2466
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » August 9th, 2020, 4:29 pm

adr6090 wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 7:27 am
dhruvvineeth wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 12:14 am
Can I read section 1
Good morning, it looks to me as though you have not recorded with librivox in the past. Is this correct on my part? I will hold section 1 for you.
Hello,
I have held the section for you though you have not replied to the prior email. Please do.
April

Post Reply