group - [Humor] Stories from the Trenches - lny

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
TomHersant
Posts: 196
Joined: January 28th, 2009, 12:48 am
Location: Carlsbad, CA

Post by TomHersant » July 28th, 2020, 5:44 pm

Greetings,
Might I claim Sections 5 and 25?
Tommy

adr6090
Posts: 2271
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » July 28th, 2020, 7:30 pm

Ciufi wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 5:27 pm
Here's chapter 15 (9:39):

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/storiesfromthetrenches_15_case_128kb.mp3
Thank you.
April

adr6090
Posts: 2271
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » July 28th, 2020, 7:32 pm

TomHersant wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 5:44 pm
Greetings,
Might I claim Sections 5 and 25?
Tommy
Yes, you may.
April

KevinS
Posts: 7967
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 29th, 2020, 7:31 pm

Ciufi wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 2:19 pm
Chapter 17 is up! 15:15

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/storiesfromthetrenches_17_case_128kb.mp3
PL OK!
In a gadda da vida, honey

KevinS
Posts: 7967
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 29th, 2020, 7:32 pm

Mooninya wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 12:59 am
chapter 18 completed
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/storiesfromthetrenches_18_case_128kb.mp3
9:47
There is a strange noise at 4:11 that I think needs to be deleted. Please have a listen.
In a gadda da vida, honey

Mooninya
Posts: 36
Joined: July 17th, 2020, 7:55 pm

Post by Mooninya » July 29th, 2020, 9:40 pm

KevinS wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 7:32 pm
Mooninya wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 12:59 am
chapter 18 completed
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/storiesfromthetrenches_18_case_128kb.mp3
9:47
There is a strange noise at 4:11 that I think needs to be deleted. Please have a listen.
sorry about that, I had posted new one
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/storiesfromthetrenches_18_case_128kb.mp3
9:46

Mooninya
Posts: 36
Joined: July 17th, 2020, 7:55 pm

Post by Mooninya » July 29th, 2020, 10:02 pm

hi, I think there is something wrong with my mic, I dunno. It always have this little pop sounds when I was recording, I just found out about it. What should I do about it? My microphone is Snowball btw, and I had been using it for two years.

julianpratley
Posts: 537
Joined: February 5th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Location: Canberra, Australia

Post by julianpratley » August 1st, 2020, 6:38 pm

“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

KevinS
Posts: 7967
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 1st, 2020, 6:59 pm

Mooninya wrote:
July 29th, 2020, 10:02 pm
hi, I think there is something wrong with my mic, I dunno. It always have this little pop sounds when I was recording, I just found out about it. What should I do about it? My microphone is Snowball btw, and I had been using it for two years.
I'm sorry I have not responded until now. I'm not really certain what should be done. I will listen again and consider the problem as soon as I can manage. Unfortunately, I am not very experienced with the technical aspects of our work.
In a gadda da vida, honey

TomHersant
Posts: 196
Joined: January 28th, 2009, 12:48 am
Location: Carlsbad, CA

Post by TomHersant » Yesterday, 2:17 pm

Greetings,
Here is Section 5. It lasts 13mm10ss: https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/storiesfromthetrenches_05_case_128kb.mp3
Tommy

KevinS
Posts: 7967
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » Yesterday, 2:33 pm

TomHersant wrote:
Yesterday, 2:17 pm
Greetings,
Here is Section 5. It lasts 13mm10ss: https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/storiesfromthetrenches_05_case_128kb.mp3
Tommy
Thank you!
In a gadda da vida, honey

ruthema
Posts: 35
Joined: March 15th, 2020, 7:41 pm

Post by ruthema » Yesterday, 3:27 pm

Could I take section 23, Weighty Measures Involving Uncle Sam's Navy?
madison rutherford

Post Reply