[Humor] Stories from the Trenches - lny

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
julianpratley
Posts: 666
Joined: February 5th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Location: Canberra, Australia

Post by julianpratley » August 20th, 2020, 4:35 am

Looks like this one didn't get picked up :wink:
“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

KevinS
Posts: 8937
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 20th, 2020, 6:29 am

julianpratley wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 4:35 am
Looks like this one didn't get picked up :wink:
Apologies!
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

Tajbiha
Posts: 25
Joined: August 17th, 2020, 1:42 am

Post by Tajbiha » August 21st, 2020, 12:15 am

Can I claim the part of 16? Please?
Regards,
Tajbiha

adr6090
Posts: 2557
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » August 21st, 2020, 3:05 pm

Tajbiha wrote:
August 21st, 2020, 12:15 am
Can I claim the part of 16? Please?
Regards,
Tajbiha
You may claim it though I must first ask if you have completed the 1-minute test? I have marked it as assigned and when I get your reply about the 1-minute test being completed I will put your name in as the reader.
Thank you for claiming!
April

Tajbiha
Posts: 25
Joined: August 17th, 2020, 1:42 am

Post by Tajbiha » August 23rd, 2020, 4:17 am

Hello!
I have given the 1 minute test. You can find me at the listeners wanted. But, did I get the part 16? 🤔
Regards,
Tajbihatoon Noor

adr6090
Posts: 2557
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » August 23rd, 2020, 2:00 pm

Tajbiha wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 4:17 am
Hello!
I have given the 1 minute test. You can find me at the listeners wanted. But, did I get the part 16? 🤔
Regards,
Tajbihatoon Noor
Yes, you did get the part. Thank you for completing thre 1-minute test. Enjoy reading....
April

KevinS
Posts: 8937
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » August 25th, 2020, 7:55 pm

julianpratley wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 4:35 am
Looks like this one didn't get picked up :wink:
PL OK!
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

ruthema
Posts: 39
Joined: March 15th, 2020, 7:41 pm

Post by ruthema » September 23rd, 2020, 12:17 pm

Section 22:

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/storiesfromthetrenches_22_case_128kb.mp3 8:02


I've moved back to college and have to try and record when my dorm building's quietest, which, with a hospital nearby and construction down the road, is quite a feat. I think I managed to avoid most of it.
madison rutherford

adr6090
Posts: 2557
Joined: May 31st, 2016, 11:05 am
Location: Cottonwood, California

Post by adr6090 » September 23rd, 2020, 1:48 pm

ruthema wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 12:17 pm
Section 22:

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/storiesfromthetrenches_22_case_128kb.mp3 8:02


I've moved back to college and have to try and record when my dorm building's quietest, which, with a hospital nearby and construction down the road, is quite a feat. I think I managed to avoid most of it.
Thank you for figuring out just how to record around the outside world, I have to choose my times carefully as well. Different reasons though still the same concept.
Thank you! I
will put it in the mw for Kevin to pl.
April

KevinS
Posts: 8937
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » September 24th, 2020, 8:30 pm

ruthema wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 12:17 pm
Section 22:
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/storiesfromthetrenches_22_case_128kb.mp3 8:02
PL OK!
What? What's that? Why are you shouting?

Post Reply