[Complete] Hinduism and Buddhism, An Historical Sketch Vol. 3 by Sir Charles Eliot - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
WalterLee

Post by WalterLee »

ok got it
WalterLee

Post by WalterLee »

section 15 uploaded
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

WalterLee wrote: March 28th, 2021, 7:52 am section 15 uploaded
Link?
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Section 15

The bit rate is off. It needs to be 128kb constant. Please re-export, selecting the correct values at the bottom of the export dialog box.
WalterLee

Post by WalterLee »

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/hinduismandbuddhism3_15_eliot_128kb.mp3

section 15 re-exported and uploaded ,Have I done it right?
CMatt97

Post by CMatt97 »

I would be happy to take sections 22 and 25. First time here, so I’ll specify that my name is Chirag Matta
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

CMatt97 wrote: March 30th, 2021, 6:24 am I would be happy to take sections 22 and 25. First time here, so I’ll specify that my name is Chirag Matta
Hi and welcome to Librivox!
There are a few things to do before you get started.
You will need to complete a one minute test - this is to check your specs are up to Librivox standards, and if not, you'll be given hints on how to remedy that. http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test
Please post your test in the Listeners Wanted forum (see the dropdown at the bottom of the page) for the speediest response. Waiting for the OK may seem tedious, but can save time in the long run. I will just assign one section for now, but once that has been submitted, you will be free to claim any sections that are still open. Your section will be held for 1 month pending your test. Please keep in touch if there is a problem.
You will also need to be added to the catalog of readers. I will add you using your forum name, but if you prefer your real name or a pseudonym let me know. We can also link to a personal blog or website. If you click on your name in the Magic Window, you will be taken to your catalog page.Be sure to read the first post - all the info you need is there, but if anything doesn't make sense, just ask. The wiki (see the top of the page) has bundles of info too.
Lynne
CMatt97

Post by CMatt97 »

Lynnet wrote: March 30th, 2021, 6:36 am
CMatt97 wrote: March 30th, 2021, 6:24 am I would be happy to take sections 22 and 25. First time here, so I’ll specify that my name is Chirag Matta
Hi and welcome to Librivox!
There are a few things to do before you get started.
You will need to complete a one minute test - this is to check your specs are up to Librivox standards, and if not, you'll be given hints on how to remedy that. http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test
Please post your test in the Listeners Wanted forum (see the dropdown at the bottom of the page) for the speediest response. Waiting for the OK may seem tedious, but can save time in the long run. I will just assign one section for now, but once that has been submitted, you will be free to claim any sections that are still open. Your section will be held for 1 month pending your test. Please keep in touch if there is a problem.
You will also need to be added to the catalog of readers. I will add you using your forum name, but if you prefer your real name or a pseudonym let me know. We can also link to a personal blog or website. If you click on your name in the Magic Window, you will be taken to your catalog page.Be sure to read the first post - all the info you need is there, but if anything doesn't make sense, just ask. The wiki (see the top of the page) has bundles of info too.
Lynne
I'll be sure to complete the test. Thank you Lynne!
Smilingjade

Post by Smilingjade »

I will volunteer to read the following sections :
Burma Part 4 & 5
Central Asia parts 1 & 2

Thank you for the opportunity,
SmilingJade
yumuwarabi

Post by yumuwarabi »

I'd like to read section 13, please
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Smilingjade wrote: April 6th, 2021, 7:37 pm I will volunteer to read the following sections :
Burma Part 4 & 5
Central Asia parts 1 & 2

Thank you for the opportunity,
SmilingJade
Thank you for claiming.
Sections 4 and 12 assigned.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

yumuwarabi wrote: April 6th, 2021, 10:37 pm I'd like to read section 13, please
Please be sure to read the first post and ask if you have questions