[novel] A Day's Journey by Netta Syrett - rap

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
miss stav

Post by miss stav » July 17th, 2020, 9:09 pm

Hi Helen,
welcome to Librivox. I hope you wil enjoy here. I listened to the begining of chapter 8, you have a really lovely reading voice. The only thing I need is your catalogue name. How would you like to be credited? Under your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose? Do you have a personal url which you would like us to link to your name?
In addition, would you like to read more sections from this book? Regards,
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Interested in legents? Try Legents Of Saints And Sinners. Interested in femenist fiction? Try Falkner.

RitaBoutros

Post by RitaBoutros » July 18th, 2020, 6:47 am

PL notes for section 8:

3:48 missing text
4:20 only the writing
4:25 only the writing
6:18 I don't think she is
6:26 you'll do her a lot of good
7:08 never really liked
7:27 used not to be
9:19 when you write articles
9:22 of woman's claim
11:00 for fifteen should be for fifty
11:32 what do you make it
11:57 as a pennant should be as a pendant
12:13 2 sentences are missing
12:17 text is jumpy

Hammslice

Post by Hammslice » July 18th, 2020, 8:59 am

miss stav wrote:
July 17th, 2020, 9:09 pm
Hi Helen,
welcome to Librivox. I hope you wil enjoy here. I listened to the begining of chapter 8, you have a really lovely reading voice. The only thing I need is your catalogue name. How would you like to be credited? Under your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose? Do you have a personal url which you would like us to link to your name?
In addition, would you like to read more sections from this book? Regards,
Stav.

Hi Stav,

You can use my real name, Helen Melara. I don't have a personal url at this time.
I will wait a bit before I take on more projects. I should have more time to volunteer in the fall.

Helen

Vonnie

Post by Vonnie » August 1st, 2020, 4:35 pm

Hi. I’m new to LibriVox. I have done the 1 minute test, and it came out alright. I’d like to take chapters 11 and 12 if that’s alright. Please confirm. Thanks! - Vonnie

miss stav

Post by miss stav » August 1st, 2020, 6:01 pm

Hello
Vonnie,
welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Chapters 11 and 12 are all yours. Please let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue. It can be your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose. If you have questions, just ask. And have fun.
Stav.

Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Interested in legents? Try Legents Of Saints And Sinners. Interested in femenist fiction? Try Falkner.