(Juvenile Adventure) The Red Runners by Seckatary Hawkins - m8b1

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12110
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » October 14th, 2020, 5:23 am

All yours ~ thank you!

sperego
Posts: 55
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 8:00 am

Post by sperego » October 15th, 2020, 4:32 am


m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12110
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » October 15th, 2020, 1:26 pm

Thank you.

PL Notes Chapter 29:

In the intro things are out of order @:13 you go from "recording" to "The Red Runners, Etc." and then @:19 back to your name.

@4:55 it goes from "That" to missing several sentences and jumping to "But it was Shadow....." and then @5:02 it jumps back to where it should have been @4:55

Basically things got recorded or edited out of order. The text is on page 296.

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12110
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » October 15th, 2020, 2:02 pm

PL Notes Chapter 30:

Repeat @ 8:31 "I come to talk..."
Repeat/misprounciation @ 14:10 "bunch of red birds"
Repeat @ 14:57 "nice"

sperego
Posts: 55
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 8:00 am

Post by sperego » October 16th, 2020, 8:29 am

m8b1 wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 1:26 pm
Thank you.

PL Notes Chapter 29:

In the intro things are out of order @:13 you go from "recording" to "The Red Runners, Etc." and then @:19 back to your name.

@4:55 it goes from "That" to missing several sentences and jumping to "But it was Shadow....." and then @5:02 it jumps back to where it should have been @4:55

Basically things got recorded or edited out of order. The text is on page 296.

here it is!! thanksss !

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/redrunners_29_hawkins_128kb.mp3

18:13 minute

sperego
Posts: 55
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 8:00 am

Post by sperego » October 16th, 2020, 8:57 am

m8b1 wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 2:02 pm
PL Notes Chapter 30:

Repeat @ 8:31 "I come to talk..."
Repeat/misprounciation @ 14:10 "bunch of red birds"
Repeat @ 14:57 "nice"
16:10 min thankssss!

https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/redrunners_30_hawkins_128kb.mp3

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12110
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » October 16th, 2020, 4:10 pm

Thank you ~ 29 and 30 are both PL OK!

MadGinypg
Posts: 6
Joined: August 1st, 2020, 4:55 pm
Location: Conway, New Hampshire

Post by MadGinypg » October 16th, 2020, 6:52 pm

Hi, I'd be happy to record those last 2 chapters, if still needed.

MadGinypg

(Anne)
"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none." - Shakespeare

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12110
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » October 17th, 2020, 7:47 am

MadGinypg wrote:
October 16th, 2020, 6:52 pm
Hi, I'd be happy to record those last 2 chapters, if still needed.

MadGinypg

(Anne)
All yours, Anne ~ thank you!

imilshtein
Posts: 13
Joined: July 20th, 2020, 10:20 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by imilshtein » October 20th, 2020, 6:21 pm

Hi,
please find the chapter 27 (15:15) here: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/redrunners_27_hawkins_128kb.mp3
and also chapter 28 (15:20) here: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/redrunners_28_hawkins_128kb.mp3

Thank you!

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12110
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » October 21st, 2020, 7:42 am

imilshtein wrote:
October 20th, 2020, 6:21 pm
Hi,
please find the chapter 27 (15:15) here: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/redrunners_27_hawkins_128kb.mp3
and also chapter 28 (15:20) here: https://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/redrunners_28_hawkins_128kb.mp3

Thank you!
Thank you! They are both PL OK! :D

Post Reply