[CHILDREN]Puss in Boots, Jr. and Tom Thumb by David Cory-mtf

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
silverquill
Posts: 13947
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » August 1st, 2020, 8:25 pm

Pianolil wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 7:25 pm
Hello,
I can read The Robber Kitten if no one else wants to.
Great!
Looking for fairly quick turn around for these orphan sections, if you can.
~Larry

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 5711
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » August 1st, 2020, 8:30 pm

And back to Readers Wanted we go. :)

silverquill
Posts: 13947
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » August 1st, 2020, 8:30 pm

Chapters 27,29 and 30 are now OPEN.
~Larry

mleigh
Posts: 97
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 2:19 pm
Location: New Mexico

Post by mleigh » August 2nd, 2020, 8:06 am

I can take 29 and 30 if you'd like.
M

silverquill
Posts: 13947
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » August 2nd, 2020, 9:45 am

mleigh wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 8:06 am
I can take 29 and 30 if you'd like.
M
Thank you so much!
~Larry

jNaugh
Posts: 16
Joined: May 19th, 2020, 1:59 am

Post by jNaugh » August 2nd, 2020, 2:57 pm

Hi Larry!

I'd be more than happy to pick up section 27. :)

Cheers,

Bhavesh

silverquill
Posts: 13947
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » August 2nd, 2020, 8:02 pm

jNaugh wrote:
August 2nd, 2020, 2:57 pm
Hi Larry!

I'd be more than happy to pick up section 27. :)

Cheers,

Bhavesh
Oh, good!
Now we can got back to readers found.

Let's wrap this one up. :clap:
~Larry

jNaugh
Posts: 16
Joined: May 19th, 2020, 1:59 am

Post by jNaugh » August 3rd, 2020, 4:04 am

Hi Larry!

Please forgive the oversight. I can't do this section as I'm in Europe. Was really looking forward to it too. :(

Good luck finding somebody suitable.

Bhavesh

Pianolil
Posts: 38
Joined: April 18th, 2020, 6:48 pm

Post by Pianolil » August 3rd, 2020, 12:07 pm


silverquill
Posts: 13947
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » August 3rd, 2020, 8:53 pm

jNaugh wrote:
August 3rd, 2020, 4:04 am
Hi Larry!

Please forgive the oversight. I can't do this section as I'm in Europe. Was really looking forward to it too. :(

Good luck finding somebody suitable.

Bhavesh
Oh, I see!
Well, sorry for that. I'm sure you'll find some other interesting things to read.

So, I'll go ahead and take this section so we can stay in Readers found and wrap this one up.
~Larry

silverquill
Posts: 13947
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » August 3rd, 2020, 8:53 pm

Pianolil wrote:
August 3rd, 2020, 12:07 pm
Hi, here is The Robber Kitten.

Duration: 2:23 https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrtomthumb_12_cory_128kb.mp3
This one is ready for PL!
Thanks so much.
~Larry

Pianolil
Posts: 38
Joined: April 18th, 2020, 6:48 pm

Post by Pianolil » August 3rd, 2020, 9:43 pm

silverquill wrote:
August 3rd, 2020, 8:53 pm
Pianolil wrote:
August 3rd, 2020, 12:07 pm
Hi, here is The Robber Kitten.

Duration: 2:23 https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrtomthumb_12_cory_128kb.mp3
This one is ready for PL!
Thanks so much.
You're welcome

mleigh
Posts: 97
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 2:19 pm
Location: New Mexico

Post by mleigh » Yesterday, 9:33 am


silverquill
Posts: 13947
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » Yesterday, 9:52 am

Great!
Forgot to record mine last night, but I'll get it done tonight and then it will all be up to Lomond!
~Larry

Post Reply