COMPLETE Group-A Popular History of England, From the Earliest Times to the Reign of Queen Victoria-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
VoiceofLandis

Post by VoiceofLandis »

Hello,

If possible I would like to claim section 18 (chapter 10, part 1)

Thanks,
8-) VoiceofLandis 8-)

https://voiceoflandis.com/

"Things just don't happen. They are made to happen." - John F Kennedy
wib66

Post by wib66 »

gondola wrote: May 11th, 2020, 5:08 pm Hi
Can I have section 11 please? Thanks
Florence
Thanks for claiming I will sign you up to that section
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

VoiceofLandis wrote: May 11th, 2020, 6:43 pm Hello,

If possible I would like to claim section 18 (chapter 10, part 1)

Thanks,
Thank you for claiming I have signed you up to that section
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 17 is PL OK thanks
Michele
jenno

Post by jenno »

Could I please claim sections 12 to 15 inclusive

Cheers

Jennifer
wib66

Post by wib66 »

jenno wrote: May 14th, 2020, 7:19 pm Could I please claim sections 12 to 15 inclusive

Cheers

Jennifer
Thank you for claiming I will sign you up to those sections
Michele
RuthP

Post by RuthP »

Section 24 please!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

RuthP wrote: May 15th, 2020, 3:00 am Section 24 please!
THanks for claiming I will sign you up
Michele
VoiceofLandis

Post by VoiceofLandis »

Section 18, has been recorded/edited. Enjoyed reading this one :D

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/historyofengland1_18_guizot_128kb.mp3 (31:09) (Minutes:Seconds)

As always, let me know if anything else needs to be done.
8-) VoiceofLandis 8-)

https://voiceoflandis.com/

"Things just don't happen. They are made to happen." - John F Kennedy
wib66

Post by wib66 »

VoiceofLandis wrote: May 16th, 2020, 1:12 pm Section 18, has been recorded/edited. Enjoyed reading this one :D

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/historyofengland1_18_guizot_128kb.mp3 (31:09) (Minutes:Seconds)

As always, let me know if anything else needs to be done.
Thank you for your section
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 18 is PL OK thanks
Michele
Cath

Post by Cath »

So sorry to do this but I need to withdraw from Chapter 1. As a newbie, I have overextended myself, I got caught up in the excitement and the wonderful projects to choose from.
Cath
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Cath wrote: May 19th, 2020, 2:40 pm So sorry to do this but I need to withdraw from Chapter 1. As a newbie, I have overextended myself, I got caught up in the excitement and the wonderful projects to choose from.
Cath
Please don't worry it is not a problem at all. It takes time to get into the way things work on here and I fully understand your excitement as I was the same when I joined. Enjoying your time here is the most important thing. Thank you for letting me know and good luck with everything.
Michele