{Complete} Say and Seal Vol. 2 by Susan Warner - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
laroccj5

Post by laroccj5 »

Could I read sections 44 and 45?
laroccj5

Post by laroccj5 »

I would also like to read section 46 and 48.
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Sure, you can have those chapters, but before you get started it is strongly recommended that you do a 1 minute test and have it OKed before recording just to male sure all the technical stuff is correct. Saves you trouble later if there are some minor changes needed to your recording settings.

Also what name would you like to appear in the catalogue?

Welcome to LibriVox, if you have any questions feel free to ask, and have fun! :D
~Tiffany
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Thats great :D
~Tiffany
UPRG11W

Post by UPRG11W »

PL note:

feedback on the 32:36 recording for Section-33:
13:27 - 13:30 repeated "Mr. Simlins" in the sentence "Mr. Simlins turned down a corner of the leaf and laid the book ..."
19:14 - 19:16 repeated "of seeing her" in the sentence "... in the joy of being with her, of seeing her grow stronger every hour ..."

Regards,
Jessie
Lynnet wrote: July 5th, 2021, 6:39 am I have uploaded section 33.
laroccj5

Post by laroccj5 »

fiddlesticks wrote: July 6th, 2021, 3:53 pm Sure, you can have those chapters, but before you get started it is strongly recommended that you do a 1 minute test and have it OKed before recording just to male sure all the technical stuff is correct. Saves you trouble later if there are some minor changes needed to your recording settings.

Welcome to LibriVox, if you have any questions feel free to ask, and have fun! :D
Thank you! Could I appear under laroccj.
laroccj5

Post by laroccj5 »

Guster

Post by Guster »

laroccj5 wrote: July 11th, 2021, 5:39 pm
fiddlesticks wrote: July 6th, 2021, 3:53 pm Sure, you can have those chapters, but before you get started it is strongly recommended that you do a 1 minute test and have it OKed before recording just to male sure all the technical stuff is correct. Saves you trouble later if there are some minor changes needed to your recording settings.

Thank you! Could I appear under laroccj.
Certainly!
Guster

Post by Guster »

fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Thanks everybody!
~Tiffany
rperry72

Post by rperry72 »

Hello my name is Rebecca Perry. I am new to Librivox and would love the opportunity to read section 49 for Say and Seal Vol.2 by Susan Warner.

I love reading romance novels on a daily basis and would love for you to consider me in reading this section. I am very excited about this and look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You,
Rebecca
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Welcome to LibriVox!
I see you have your 1-minute test posted which is a great start! Now I just need to know what name you would like to appear in the catalogue and I can assign section 49 to you. If you have any questions feel free to ask, and have fun recording!
~Tiffany