{Complete} Say and Seal Vol. 2 by Susan Warner - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ethindman

Post by ethindman »

I would like to claim Section 4, Chapter III if still available. I have not heard back from my test, however.
ethindman :D
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Of course! Just wait to record it until your test is oked. And welcome to LibriVox! We are excited for you to join :D If you have any questions or problems feel free to ask.

What would you like for your catalogue name? it can be your username or real name or whatever you prefer.
~Tiffany
ethindman

Post by ethindman »

E.T. Hindman
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Ok great :)
~Tiffany
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Hi! May I have an extension on my sections 1 and 34? Recording time is very difficult to snag these days, with peoples' work being based at home now (thus making it a NOISY environment), but I still want to do these. I'm keeping my eye on projects I have claims to, so that my lag doesn't hold a one up from timely completion.
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
RitaBoutros

Post by RitaBoutros »

Hi
It is not clear to me from following the thread whether or not you have actually lined up a DPL for certain. If you are still looking for one, I am happy to offer my services. Sincerely,
Rita
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

LCaulkins wrote: June 18th, 2020, 3:16 pm Hi! May I have an extension on my sections 1 and 34? Recording time is very difficult to snag these days, with peoples' work being based at home now (thus making it a NOISY environment), but I still want to do these. I'm keeping my eye on projects I have claims to, so that my lag doesn't hold a one up from timely completion.
Oh no! That is frustrating. Of course you can have an extension, I will just tack on another two months :thumbs:
~Tiffany
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

RitaBoutros wrote: June 19th, 2020, 11:35 am Hi
It is not clear to me from following the thread whether or not you have actually lined up a DPL for certain. If you are still looking for one, I am happy to offer my services. Sincerely,
Rita
I have pmed ggatchel to find out if they want to DPL for sure or not, I will pm you when I get an answer. :D
~Tiffany
ArleneJoyce

Post by ArleneJoyce »

Goodness! How is this one sitting way back on page3? May I sign up for section 12?
Arlene
---------------------------------------------
Every day is a new adventure!
ArleneJoyce

Post by ArleneJoyce »

Actually, may I sign up for both section 11 and 12?
Arlene
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Tiffany hasn't been around for a while, so Rita added as DPL and 11 and 12 assigned to Arlene 8-)
ArleneJoyce

Post by ArleneJoyce »

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/sayandsealvol2_11_warner_128kb.mp3 - 12:30

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/sayandsealvol2_12_warner_128kb.mp3 - 12:08

Rita - I haven't read for LibriVox in several years due to living in a noisy environment. Have been spending my time as a DPL on several solo projects instead. Please let me know how these turned out--whether there is any hum, background noise, or anything at all.

Hope all is well with Tiffany. We collaborated on other books years ago.
Arlene
ArleneJoyce

Post by ArleneJoyce »

Lynnet or Tiffany -- how do you want chapters 2 and 8 split? The magic window doesn't really say. Just split them down the middle? If Rita doesn't find anything wrong with 11 and 12, I'll sign up for both sections of chapter 2.
Arlene
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

ArleneJoyce wrote: August 9th, 2020, 7:00 am https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/sayandsealvol2_11_warner_128kb.mp3 - 12:30

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/sayandsealvol2_12_warner_128kb.mp3 - 12:08

Rita - I haven't read for LibriVox in several years due to living in a noisy environment. Have been spending my time as a DPL on several solo projects instead. Please let me know how these turned out--whether there is any hum, background noise, or anything at all.

Hope all is well with Tiffany. We collaborated on other books years ago.
Thank you
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

ArleneJoyce wrote: August 9th, 2020, 7:03 am Lynnet or Tiffany -- how do you want chapters 2 and 8 split? The magic window doesn't really say. Just split them down the middle? If Rita doesn't find anything wrong with 11 and 12, I'll sign up for both sections of chapter 2.
Thank you. Use your own judgement where to split the chapter. Roughly 50/50 would be good, but sometimes that just isn’t logical. If there is a change of time or location, that is best. I just don’t like sections over 8,000 words 8-)