Complete [NOVEL] Children Of The Abbey By Regina Maria Roche-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

I don't know why but I remember I pled them long ago and they were pl- ok. I will update that. I hope my memory is not deceiving but I really think I did that.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

miss stav wrote: May 16th, 2021, 7:52 pm I don't know why but I remember I pled them long ago and they were pl- ok. I will update that. I hope my memory is not deceiving but I really think I did that.
Thank you :D
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Chapters 50-54 have now been orphaned.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

I'll move you back to Readers Wanted.
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
EJAZSIDDIQUI

Post by EJAZSIDDIQUI »

Hi,

I really don't know how to post this, but I, unfortunately, can not submit the recordings of sections 61 and 62 due to a positive Covid test of my family member who is moved to the hospital and needs my help. I am very sad and kind of ashamed of my not being able to do a good job here, but as you may sympathize with my situation, I must request you to re-open sections 61 and 62 for other readers. I hope we collaborate another time under better circumstances.

best,
Ejaz
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

EJAZSIDDIQUI wrote: May 24th, 2021, 1:26 pm Hi,

I really don't know how to post this, but I, unfortunately, can not submit the recordings of sections 61 and 62 due to a positive Covid test of my family member who is moved to the hospital and needs my help. I am very sad and kind of ashamed of my not being able to do a good job here, but as you may sympathize with my situation, I must request
you to re-open sections 61 and 62 for other readers. I hope we collaborate another time under better The sections should be the last of your worries. They will be reopened. I wish your family memeer the best of helph. It is much more important. Librivox will be here when you have time.circumstances.

best,
Ejaz
AdriPrev

Post by AdriPrev »

I'll claim sections 53 and 54.
Adrienne "Adri" Prevost (she/her)
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

How lovely, have fun.
AdriPrev

Post by AdriPrev »

Adrienne "Adri" Prevost (she/her)
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Huge thanks.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 53 is PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Some sections have been reopened due to unusable files of an absent reader.
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
WanderingWalker

Post by WanderingWalker »

Hi can I claim section L please
Chapter 28
WanderingWalker
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi WanderingWalker,
I will sign you up. I am not sure which section you want. Did you want Sections 33-34/ Chapter XXVIII or Section 61/Chapter L or Section 50/Chapter XLI? It is a complicated magic window.
Let me know.
Thanks,
-Amy
wib66

Post by wib66 »

My apologies I have been away for a few days but am back now many thanks for helping.
Michele