Complete [NOVEL] Children Of The Abbey By Regina Maria Roche-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
schrm

Post by schrm »

jenno wrote: May 12th, 2020, 6:29 pm Here is section3 revised

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/childrenoftheabbey_03_roche_128kb.mp3

duration 38.50

Do hope it is all correct now. I do get muddles with sections and chapters sometimes but I do understand the dilemmas you face !!

Cheers

Jennifer
spot pl the intro was ok!
thank you jennifer!
cheers
wolfi
reader/12275
mtania2794

Post by mtania2794 »

Hi, chapters 3 to 6 show "open" but seem to be claimed from the comments. if they are open, i'd like to claim chapter 3. if they are not open, i'd like to claim chapter 8, please.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Tania, welcome aboard. Chapter 3 is all yours. Section 3 has been claimed, but chapter 3 has not. Chapter 3 is actualy section 4 in the magic window. I will sign you up. Have fun.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Caffrey160

Post by Caffrey160 »

Hi, there. My name is Lauren. Could I claim chapters 7 and 8, please? Thank you!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello Lauren,
welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Chapters 7 and 8 are all yours. Before you proceed, please do the following:
1. Please submit a one- minute sampal recording, just to make sure that your tecnical settings are all correct. Please submit it in the listeners and eddetors wanted section of the forums.
2. Please let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue. It can be your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose. And do you have a personal url which you would like us to link to your name?
If you have any questions, please ask.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
sandraberrospi

Post by sandraberrospi »

Hi I'd like to read for chapter 4 :D

I mean can I claim chapter 4 please
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello Sandra,
welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Chapter 4 is all yours. However, before you proceed, please do the following:
1. Submit a one- minute sampal recording, just to make sure that your tecnical settings are all correct.
2. Please let us know under which name you would like us to be credited in the catalogue, and if you have a personal url which you would like us to link to your name.
Stav.
iharmonize2

Post by iharmonize2 »

Hello Stav,

I would like to claim Chapter 10 if possible, and to be credited as 'Gabu K'.

Thank you!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Sure.. All yours. Have fun.
BooksUnderBanyanTree

Post by BooksUnderBanyanTree »

Hello!
I would like to claim section 5,6 and 7.
Thanks
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

All yours. Have fun.
Divamomarv

Post by Divamomarv »

Hello,

May I request chapter 4?

Thank you!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Divamomarv wrote: July 21st, 2020, 11:42 am Hello,

May I request chapter 4?

Thank you!

Hello, I am sorry. But chapter 4 has been claimed. Would you like chapter 11?
Divamomarv

Post by Divamomarv »

Hi,

Absolutely I'll take it, thanks!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Huge thanks. Have fun.