[Romance] Will Warburton by George Gissing-ag

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
jenno
Posts: 898
Joined: August 27th, 2012, 2:52 pm
Location: Chichester NSW Australia

Post by jenno » June 29th, 2020, 10:37 pm

Here is Chapter 33

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/willwarburton_33_gissing_128kb.mp3

duration 9.43

Cheers


Jennifer

miss stav
Posts: 15009
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:25 pm
Location: Israel

Post by miss stav » June 29th, 2020, 11:28 pm

\Wow, thanks.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Interested in legents? Try Legents Of Saints And Sinners. Interested in femenist fiction? Try Falkner.

ZeppyJ45
Posts: 5
Joined: July 1st, 2020, 6:51 am

Post by ZeppyJ45 » Yesterday, 9:25 am

Could I claim chapters 16 and 17?

miss stav
Posts: 15009
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:25 pm
Location: Israel

Post by miss stav » Yesterday, 6:07 pm

ZeppyJ45 wrote:
Yesterday, 9:25 am
Could I claim chapters 16 and 17?

Welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Sure, 16 and 17 are all yours. Have fun. Just let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Interested in legents? Try Legents Of Saints And Sinners. Interested in femenist fiction? Try Falkner.

jenno
Posts: 898
Joined: August 27th, 2012, 2:52 pm
Location: Chichester NSW Australia

Post by jenno » Today, 12:24 am

here is section 32

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/willwarburton_32_gissing_128kb.mp3

duration 9.54

cheers


Jennifer

ZeppyJ45
Posts: 5
Joined: July 1st, 2020, 6:51 am

Post by ZeppyJ45 » Today, 1:48 am

miss stav wrote:
Yesterday, 6:07 pm
ZeppyJ45 wrote:
Yesterday, 9:25 am
Could I claim chapters 16 and 17?

Welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Sure, 16 and 17 are all yours. Have fun. Just let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue.
Thank you! Is my full name - Zeprina-Jaz Ainsworth - too long as a credit? If it is, I'm happy to be credited as Zeprina Ainsworth or just Zeprina.

I'll get to work on those chapters :)

miss stav
Posts: 15009
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:25 pm
Location: Israel

Post by miss stav » Today, 1:00 pm

No I don't think it is too long.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Interested in legents? Try Legents Of Saints And Sinners. Interested in femenist fiction? Try Falkner.

miss stav
Posts: 15009
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:25 pm
Location: Israel

Post by miss stav » Today, 1:04 pm

Huge thanks.
jenno wrote:
Today, 12:24 am
here is section 32

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/willwarburton_32_gissing_128kb.mp3

duration 9.54

cheers


Jennifer
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Interested in legents? Try Legents Of Saints And Sinners. Interested in femenist fiction? Try Falkner.

Post Reply