[HISTORY] The Cambridge Modern History. Volume 01, The Renaissance-Leni

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
Kazbek
Posts: 1041
Joined: April 24th, 2019, 12:06 pm

Post by Kazbek » May 29th, 2020, 3:23 pm

wildlindajohnson wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 6:32 am
Here's Section 54:


https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/cambridgemodernhistory1_54_128kb.mp3 [50:23]
Thank you!

Michael

Kazbek
Posts: 1041
Joined: April 24th, 2019, 12:06 pm

Post by Kazbek » May 29th, 2020, 3:24 pm

EltonTheSnowman wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 9:45 am
Hi, I'd like to claim sections 29 and 30! :)
Thanks! Assigned.

Michael

Kazbek
Posts: 1041
Joined: April 24th, 2019, 12:06 pm

Post by Kazbek » May 29th, 2020, 3:26 pm

acarlow wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 2:42 pm
cadastra wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 8:47 am
Section 26 PL notes:
0:00 Should be less than 0.5-1 second of silence at beginning of file
0:28 No need to say "Chapter 8, Venice" a second time
34:59 5 seconds of silence at end of file will suffice (currently 8.3 seconds)
Ok, these issues should be fixed now: section 26, 34:58
Thanks, Aaron! MW updated.

Michael

cadastra
Posts: 539
Joined: March 19th, 2020, 4:30 pm

Post by cadastra » May 29th, 2020, 9:00 pm

Kazbek wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 12:46 pm
Section 2 (19:12) is ready for PL.

Michael
PL OK.

rainbowsnsunshine
Posts: 15
Joined: April 7th, 2020, 7:10 am

Post by rainbowsnsunshine » May 30th, 2020, 3:08 am

Hello, this is chapter 49. https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/cambridgemodernhistory1_49_128kb.mp3
thank you for the opportunity :)

DickBD
Posts: 109
Joined: May 25th, 2019, 6:41 am

Post by DickBD » May 30th, 2020, 4:38 am

Hi

Could I volunteer for the last Machiavelli ... Section 22 Chapter VI. Florence (II): Machiavelli by L. Arthur Burd (part 3)

Dick Bourgeois-Doyle

Kazbek
Posts: 1041
Joined: April 24th, 2019, 12:06 pm

Post by Kazbek » May 30th, 2020, 4:40 am

cadastra wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 9:00 pm
Kazbek wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 12:46 pm
Section 2 (19:12) is ready for PL.

Michael
PL OK.
Thanks for all your PL work!

Michael

Kazbek
Posts: 1041
Joined: April 24th, 2019, 12:06 pm

Post by Kazbek » May 30th, 2020, 4:42 am

rainbowsnsunshine wrote:
May 30th, 2020, 3:08 am
Hello, this is chapter 49. https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/cambridgemodernhistory1_49_128kb.mp3
thank you for the opportunity :)
Thanks for contributing to the project! Please also let us know the duration of the recording (mm:ss). :)

Michael

Kazbek
Posts: 1041
Joined: April 24th, 2019, 12:06 pm

Post by Kazbek » May 30th, 2020, 4:44 am

DickBD wrote:
May 30th, 2020, 4:38 am
Hi

Could I volunteer for the last Machiavelli ... Section 22 Chapter VI. Florence (II): Machiavelli by L. Arthur Burd (part 3)

Dick Bourgeois-Doyle
Certainly. Thanks! :)

Michael

rainbowsnsunshine
Posts: 15
Joined: April 7th, 2020, 7:10 am

Post by rainbowsnsunshine » May 30th, 2020, 5:38 am

Kazbek wrote:
May 30th, 2020, 4:42 am
rainbowsnsunshine wrote:
May 30th, 2020, 3:08 am
Hello, this is chapter 49. https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/cambridgemodernhistory1_49_128kb.mp3
thank you for the opportunity :)
Thanks for contributing to the project! Please also let us know the duration of the recording (mm:ss). :)

it's 34:41 long

Michael

cadastra
Posts: 539
Joined: March 19th, 2020, 4:30 pm

Post by cadastra » May 30th, 2020, 11:14 am

RuthP wrote:
May 13th, 2020, 2:35 am
Here is section 48:

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/cambridgemodernhistory1_48_128kb.mp3

Length: 35.35
Section 48 PL notes:
Wonderful reading! Please add another second of silence to the end of the recording - there are currently only 4 seconds of silence. Thanks!

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12412
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » May 31st, 2020, 10:09 am

Leni
=================

The Library of the World's Best Literature volume 10 needs you! Only ONE section to go! :D

Kazbek
Posts: 1041
Joined: April 24th, 2019, 12:06 pm

Post by Kazbek » May 31st, 2020, 10:14 am

Thanks, Leni! MW updated.

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12412
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » May 31st, 2020, 8:38 pm

Leni
=================

The Library of the World's Best Literature volume 10 needs you! Only ONE section to go! :D

Kazbek
Posts: 1041
Joined: April 24th, 2019, 12:06 pm

Post by Kazbek » June 1st, 2020, 5:06 am

Leni wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 8:38 pm
And finally section 5:
https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/cambridgemodernhistory1_05_128kb.mp3
34:34
Thank you, Leni!

Michael

Post Reply