[HISTORY]Cambridge Medieval History, Volume 1-Leni

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
Piotrek81
Posts: 3769
Joined: November 3rd, 2011, 2:02 pm
Location: Poznań, Poland

Post by Piotrek81 » June 11th, 2020, 9:17 am

I'd like to return section 46 to the pool. Sorry for the trouble.
Come help us record The Deluge THE DELUGE IS BACK!
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS

KevinS
Posts: 7594
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 11th, 2020, 9:34 am

Piotrek81 wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 9:17 am
I'd like to return section 46 to the pool. Sorry for the trouble.
Not a problem.

L0ki
Posts: 28
Joined: January 28th, 2020, 6:57 am

Post by L0ki » June 15th, 2020, 4:15 am

Section 12

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/cambridgemedievalhistory1_12_bury_128kb.mp3

Length: 33:54

I'm not sure I've quite grasped what we're supposed to be doing with the intro's and outro's on each section. I hope I've done it correctly but let me know if not.

KevinS
Posts: 7594
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 15th, 2020, 6:00 am

L0ki wrote:
June 15th, 2020, 4:15 am
Section 12

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/cambridgemedievalhistory1_12_bury_128kb.mp3

Length: 33:54

I'm not sure I've quite grasped what we're supposed to be doing with the intro's and outro's on each section. I hope I've done it correctly but let me know if not.
Thank you! Will do.

L0ki
Posts: 28
Joined: January 28th, 2020, 6:57 am

Post by L0ki » June 29th, 2020, 7:43 am


KevinS
Posts: 7594
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 29th, 2020, 8:30 am

Thank you!

pattymarie
Posts: 1997
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 12:17 pm

Post by pattymarie » June 30th, 2020, 7:06 am

Section 13 is pl ok. Thank you, LOki.

I've just seen sections 11, 12, 1 and 62. Don't know how I missed notifications of those, but I have them now and will proof them shortly.
Pattymarie

KevinS
Posts: 7594
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » June 30th, 2020, 7:07 am

pattymarie wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 7:06 am
Section 13 is pl ok. Thank you, LOki.

I've just seen sections 11, 12, 1 and 62. Don't know how I missed notifications of those, but I have them now and will proof them shortly.
Thank you!

pattymarie
Posts: 1997
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 12:17 pm

Post by pattymarie » July 2nd, 2020, 3:54 am

Sections 1, 11, 12, and 62 are pl ok. Thank you, Kevin, Christine, and LOki.

It turned out that I had proofed 11 and 12 earlier but forgot to report on them. I suspect the same will turn out with section 36 since it has been in my download folder for some time, but 37 wasn't there until just now. I'll get to them soon.
Pattymarie

KevinS
Posts: 7594
Joined: April 7th, 2019, 8:32 am
Contact:

Post by KevinS » July 2nd, 2020, 6:11 am

pattymarie wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 3:54 am
Sections 1, 11, 12, and 62 are pl ok. Thank you, Kevin, Christine, and LOki.

It turned out that I had proofed 11 and 12 earlier but forgot to report on them. I suspect the same will turn out with section 36 since it has been in my download folder for some time, but 37 wasn't there until just now. I'll get to them soon.
I've done that before!

Thank you!

pattymarie
Posts: 1997
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 12:17 pm

Post by pattymarie » July 3rd, 2020, 7:27 am

Section 37 pl notes:

This is strange. The other day I thought I saw sections 36 and 37 still reading "Ready for PL," but today I've found them both marked PL OK. I had proofed them before; they were both familiar, however on listening to them again yesterday evening, I found a repetition I'd missed in section 37. It only involves choosing which version you want and snipping out the other. The passage "This kingdom...his authority," is repeated between 27:10 and 27:34. The second version starts at 27:23. Both versions are read well and smoothly and it's a longish, meaningful sentence (or two?) so the rep slipped right by me the first time. :roll:
Pattymarie

Post Reply